Chapter Fifteen

Christmas time has come. Anthros visits you today and brings you a strange big furry book that moves and has eyes and teeth.

—Thanks Anthros —you pet him and he hoots—. This book is heavy, you must be tired —you enter your bathroom and bring him a little bowl of water—. Drink this, little buddy. It's fresh water.

Anthros hoots and starts drinking the water. You smile and start reading the note that comes with the book:

"My love:

I know how much you like hippogriffs, so this is my early Christmas present for you. It's a text book of my Care of Magical Creatures class from Third Year. You have to stroke its spine to open it, otherwise it will bite you. I hope you like it.

With love,

Draco

PS: I can't wait to see you tomorrow, princess"

A beautiful smile lights your face up.

—The Monster Book Of Monsters —you read the book cover and gently stroke its spine to open it, as Draco said.

The book purrs and opens itself, revealing endless pages filled with drawings and texts related to fantastic beasts you've never seen before. Your jaw literally drops in wide-eyed surprise.

—I love magic! —You exclaim excited with a big smile on your face and start reading it immediately...

The next day, you're dolling up in your bedroom. You accepted Draco's invitation and he must be about to arrive.

Your hair is straightened, your eyes are are perfectly eyelined into a sexy cat eye shape, you're wearing fake long eyelashes and the red lipstick on your lips makes them look so kissable.

A few minutes later, your prince gets to your bedroom flying on his broomstick. He looks so hot as always in this fancy black tux:

 He looks so hot as always in this fancy black tux:

This is the sexy dress you're wearing: