Charles smith: choices pt2 lemon

this will be a short chapter maybe because I want to do the lemon for the requester. thanks!
_________________________________________________________________

While you stayed in town you were always with Charles, you even let him meet your father who seemed to like Charles. Charles was very happy to have you back in his life and be given a second chance. 

you both were laying in your shared bed together, your soft breathing letting Charles know you were still in your peaceful slumber.  Charles gently moved your hair from your face and kissed your head,causing you to smile. He trailed his kisses to your neck, sucking the skin causing you to stir in your sleep.

Charles smiled and pulled you under him as you began to wake up, your eyes trailing up to his face. You could see the lust building up in his eyes and you bit your lip, the aura Charles was given was putting you in submission as it is. You moved the blankets off your chest, exposing yourself to your lover as he swooped down and kissed you hungrily, biting you lip and receiving moans from you.

You moaned quietly as Charles trailed his kisses down to your chest, sucking the space between your breasts before moving to one of your perked buds and playing with the other. Charles received small whimpers of pleasure from you as you gripped his hair, panting softly. 

Charles continued to venture down until he was face to face with your womanhood, he glanced up at you and smirked at your frantic nod and the lust in your eyes. He blew gently against your wet cunt, causing you to squeak and cover your mouth. Your lover gave your pussy a long lick, groaning at the taste as he began to devour your, receiving muffled moans from your hand as your gripped his hair. 

Charles continued to lick and suck as you moaned his name, biting your lip as you felt the knot in your stomach tighten then snap as your juices leaked into Charles mouth. He smirked and wiped his mouth off with the back of his hand as he hovered over you. 

You glanced down and blushed, instantly looking back up into Charles eyes. "are you ready my love?" he asked, you only nodded and slid your hands into his own, gripping them firmly. Charles gripped himself before sliding inside you.

You bit your lip as you moaned his name softly. Charles groaned and pressed his forehead against your own and bucked his hips a few times receiving moans of his name from you. Charles quickened his pace as he gripped your hands and rocked the bed against the wall, luckily you were staying on the outskirts of town in your old home. 

You stared into Charles eyes as he fucked you rough and hard, his gaze never leaving you. You pressed your lips against his own, the knot in your stomach forming once again before you came with a moan of your lovers name. 

Charles lifted you up into his lap and bounced you, wanting to meet his own high along with you. Your gripped his shoulders as his hips stuttered and his stilled, falling into bed, pulling you into him. you panted against his chest and looked up at him with a smile before pecking his lips. 

Charles smiled and rested his head ontop of your own, closing his eyes as you both fell asleep once again. 

________________

A/n: Sorry if this sucked, it was pretty much rushed and i wanted to get it out since its been in my drafts for months. bye bye!