Bonus Chapter 2!!!

Hey Guys! Thank you so much for 3k reads. I appreciate this so much. As a thank you, I whipped up this bonus chapter in a day just for you! Enjoy!

"What are you doing?" Lucas appeared over me, gently massaging my shoulders. I narrowed my eyes at the screen in front me, focusing on the words on the laptop. I was currently writing a paper for my business class that was due tomorrow. I was giving my all in this paper and had at least a thousand words more to go.

"Paper. Due. Tomorrow." I responded, my attention fixed solely on the screen as my fingers danced across the keyboard. He patted my head softly with his right hand while rubbing my shoulder with his left hand.

"Take a break." He drawled and I could hear the pout in his voice. I smiled at his childishness. I continued typing away and he squeezed my shoulders, his chin resting in the crook of my neck. I shrugged him away with a smile and I knew he wouldn't stand for it. He hated being ignored just as much as I hated it too. "Stella Grayson, you've been writing this paper forever." He grasped my shoulders, shaking me slowly and I grabbed the laptop from falling. "Come play with Lucas bear."

I snorted and pushed his face away with my palms. I was unable to keep the grin off my face as he pushed his face against my palm in protest. He finally gave in. I grinned in triumph and he folded his hands on his chest. I started typing again and just before I could fully indulge into my work, Lucas' face was closing in on mine. I turned to him and was met with his lips on mine. I squeezed both his cheeks and pushed his face away again. I almost laughed at his puckered lips. "Lucas Patterson, I will drive the ten minutes from here to MIT campus to stay at Rhen's dorm if I have to. I would walk the twenty five minutes if I have to."

"Okay fine." He rolled his eyes playfully. "But is that your bra on the floor over there?" I heaved off the chair, careful not to throw the laptop off me as I scrambled across the floor. He knew how uncomfortable I got when my underwear was laying around. I agreed to stay in this apartment together with Lucas and yes we were in a relationship for three years now but it still got me shy and flustered. He knew that.

So that was why it was a bluff. I rolled my eyes at the completely free area. "Lucas-" I turned to scold him and he immediately and unexpectedly grabbed me. I screamed, a bit caught off guard as he threw me over his shoulder. I felt his hands wrapped around my legs and I playfully thrashed in his hold. "Lucas!" I playfully yelled. He walked in the direction of our room and I continued my protest, laughing as we went. He entered the room and swiftly kicked the door closed behind him.

He threw me on the bed and I sat up immediately to glare at him. He went over at the drawers and I took that as an opportunity to flee towards the door. Halfway there he grabbed me by the waist and I started laughing at my failed attempt. My back rested against him and he lifted me a feet off the ground, placing me on the bed. As soon as I sat he was straddling me. He wasn't sitting but his knees were on either side of me to trap me. I rested my head on his shoulders and pretended to groan.

I lifted my head and something came over my head for a split second before I could see again. I watched intrigued as Lucas took both my hands one by one and passed them through the arm of an oversized sweater. He then tugged it down and I watched with curiosity. What was wrong with my tank top and cotton shorts? He then got up, lifting me up in bridal style. "What are you doing? I need to finish-" He placed a hand on my shoulders to gently push me to sit. I stood to run again when I saw him stooped but he had manage to pull me back to sit. He pointed an index finger at me as though a warning with a big smile on his face. I huffed, folding my hands on my chest as I sat back in the chair.

He gently took my leg and tugged on my sneakers in my feet. I went to protest again but decided against it. He did the same to the next then tied the shoelaces. He then stood and I did so too, sending a longing look to my laptop. He patted my head softly and I glared at him. He held in a laugh, coughing to cover it up. "It'll be quick, I swear." He placed his hands over his heart. I eyed him then looked away.