I was so drifted off, I didn't notice that there were five beowolf infront of me. The General was behind a one sided glass room. As I turned to the grim, they kept on repeating something..

"The Queen's heir...

"Why are you here?...

"We are one, you are apart of us....

"It's an honor to see you.....

"You must leave this place.....

They did a little bow, which caught me of guard.

'Where did they find these beowolves?'

I cracked my neck and went into combat mode.

"Sorry guys" I whispered, they seem to nodded. With the saying 'we understand'.

5 days later

'I can't believe I actually lasted this long'

I thought as I groaned in pain. I was then dragged out of the cell, I was then thrown into mine.

Thud

Went my head as I hit the floor. The guards left.

'I'm... all alone agai-

"Salutation!" went an energetic voice as it startled me. "Oh...hey penny" I responded. "Hello friend (Y/N), how are your conditions on this day at the lab?" she asked. I only chuckled as I got up and walked over to the door.

Penny was one of my only friends. Aside from Wolfie, although due to the fact that we are in separate cells I couldn't speak or see Wolfie as often.

"I'm doing alright Penny, you know besides being tortured and such. How about you?" I asked. She responded "I'm doing swell, my heart monitor is fixed, as well as the ability to feel against my skin". "Wow, congrats Penny, I'm happy for you."

Just like that we talked, "How's Wolfie?" I asked. "She's doing okay. She still improving on learning her electricity". "Penny!" Yelled an older voice, it wasn't the General, it was Penny's father. "Ah! There you are. Oh! Hello (Y/N)! How are you? How are the computer books I got you?". Dr. Pietro Polendina asked. He was one of the scientists that had experimented on me.

One of the few to actually use his heart and kindness. He noticed me looking at control panels and noted the question I asked was based on codes and technology. So he brought some books for me. "I've been alright Doc, still breathing and suffering. Although happy to see you guys. How about you? By the way, I finished the two books". He nodded and handed me two more and winked.

"Hopefully this will keep ya busy kiddo." He then answered. "I've been good though, just here to help guide Penny into combat mode-" "Mister Polendina, we recommend you stay away from experiment 64.". Just like that, as quickly as they came, they had to go.

I sighed and went back to my 'bed'

'Another boring day'

Oh, yeah a little backstory about Wolfie. She was actually homeless, living under Mr. Jaque Schnee's orders and was caught stealing from Mr. Schnee. He wanted her banished from Atlas, so that's another experiment for Ironwood. She was forced to maintain the electricity semblance. Which is a dangerous and highly effective semblance.

So, yeah we did meet three times. However, we had to battle each other. It was painful, but I pulled thro-

"GET UP NOW!" I was pulled from my thoughts to see a panicked Wolfie. "COME ON!" She yelled as she grabbed my arm and pulled me out. I turned around to see guards on the floor. An alarm went off.