☆ *・゜゚・* Chapter 10 *・゜゚・* ☆

(UwU I love his hair in We Go Up~)

Haechan POV

It was break time, we were all together already, Y/n and Jisung joined us a while ago now. We were all chatting and laughing together, Y/n was finally smiling and laughing after a long time. Far away I saw Y/f/n staring at Jisung, wait- I think I even saw her glaring at Y/n.. no.. I must be hallucinating she is Y/n friend after all.. maybe I should keep that for me for the moment and keep an eye on her. If she dare to hurt Y/n she will regret it bitterly.

Wait- why does I sound like an overprotective brother? *face palm* Never mind I am one.

She is weird, why would she follows Y/n all of sudden? She never stayed with her, plus she never wanted to help Y/n when she had problems. What does she wants from her this time?

Haechan: So are you guys really going to the amusement park together?

Y/n: Yup!

Haechan: *raise eyebrow* Only the two of you?

Y/n: Yes, why?

Haechan: Nah nothing.

Y/n: *suspicious* If you say so..

Jisung: *look away* Can we come with you two?

Y/n: *smile* If you want to come with us you can! Nana are you okay with it??

Jaemin: *nod* Sure they can come. We won't stop them if they wanna have fun.

Haechan: *whisper into Jaemin ears* I thought it was a date.

Jaemin: I already told you it's not.

Chenle POV

I heard what Haechan said to Jaemin, well at first, I really thought Jaemin was in love with Y/n, he always care about her and got worried whenever he doesn't see her or Haechan around. He always ask where she is and is always with her. It can be confusing right?

Jisung seems to be daydreaming again. I sighed, I wonder what's he is thinking about. Nevermind, if it's about a girl or something like that he will never tell me. He always keep all his secrets for himself. It's not like he doesn't trust us, it's probably because he doesn't want to annoys us with it, even though it doesn't at all..

Y/n POV

I was looking around and saw Y/f/n by the corner of my eyes. She was like, hiding? Why would she do that- I-i forgot, she crushing over Jisung.. sh*t.. should I tell her to come here..?

I don't know... what should I do? Did she saw me looking at her though? Ugh.. I hope she didn't... what if she did? I'm screwed..

Haechan: *whisper* Y/n-ah, are you okay..?

Y/n: *nod and look away* I am..

Haechan hummed and started talking again.

I started looking around like didn't saw her.. and acted like I just spotted her

Y/n: Y/f/n! Here!

I made a gesture telling her to approach us.

Y/n: *tilt head* What were you doing alone? You're never alone.. does something happened?

Y/f/n: *shakes her head* Nah don't worry it's okay I was just passing by! By the way.. why are you with them?

Haechan: It's not your business. *mumbles* b*tch.

Renjun: We're friends.

Jaemin: *cold* I'm her best friend.

Y/f/n: Umm, no it's me her best friend.

Jaemin: Then why do you leave her alone every time you can uh?

Y/f/n: I have a life too!

Jaemin ignored her and rolled his eyes

Y/f/n: *point to Haechan* And you! Who are you to Y/n?

Haechan: Something else than a b*tch like you.

Y/f/n: How dare you insult me of a b*tch-

Jaemin: Don't try to deny it, you know that you are one.

Haechan: Maybe she is even worse than that

Y/f/n: You-

Haechan: Me what? Do you really think I'm afraid of you? You doesn't deserve Y/n kindness, you're such a-

Y/n: *tug his hoodie* Haechan-ah.. you should stop, it's okay...

Y/f/n: And I am the one who is a b*tch, while she is literally surrounded by 7 boys? *scoff* You guys are really pitiful-

Jaemin: Leave.

Y/f/n: Um, no? Why would I do that?

Mark: We don't want any problems so if you could leave-

Renjun: It won't work if you say it like that hyung, *inhale* LEAVE SLUT, WE DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN FRONT OF US

Y/n: Renjun-ah stop-

Y/f/n: Y/n. Come with me.

Y/n: But-

Chenle: You're no one to tell her what she should do. She is not a dog.

Jeno: Leave please, it's all what we're asking for.

Mark: If you could don't bother us anymore it would be great, so please leave.

She scoffed and went away..

Jaemin: Why didn't you said anything Y/n?

Y/n: I.. I can't take the risk to..-

Jaemin: Imma throw some hands if she dare to bother us next time.

Mark: Well, technically you're the one who started all of this..

Haechan: We shouldn't ask to Y/n why she didn't say anything, but at him instead *point at Jisung*