start of a new day

(Dust P.O.V)

I woke up on the couch watching TV. I must have fallen asleep. I got up and walked to my room, I got ready for school and walkes over to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I look over at the clock in the kitchen and it was 6:25 AM. I have around two hours before I have to start walking to school.

I grab some bread and toasted it. I waited for a couple of minutes and then took out the toast.

I just ate it plan

I checked the time and it was 6:38 AM. Still have alote of time.

(Horror's P.O.V)

I woke up on my bed and got ready for school. I walked to the kitchen and ate some left over person.

I sat in a chair and started to eat. I glanced at my phone and the time was 7:25. 35 minutes.

I finished eating and took my backpack and walked outside. I was not happy with going to school but Split forced me to.

Probably she wanted me to NOT eat other people. But that ain't gonna happen.

Was was walking to school till I reached the courtyard of it. I glanced at my phone once again and I have a few minutes left. So, I sit near the door of the school and started to play games on my phone.

It took a few minutes till a few other people started to come. But i just stayed there. Everyone knows to stay AWAY from me because I eat my own kind but it doesn't get annoying I'm actually kinda glad about that.

( Just realized no one said anything or talked throughout the chapter so Oof (¬_¬) )
( also guys I'm righting a nother story so this one will have less updates (T⌓T)

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 13, 2020 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

School (Horror x Dust)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें