"YAY SCHOOL" (Split's P.O.V)

"Welp gotta Split" I said well taking jumping into a portal instead I turned invisible no way I'm going to let Horror be alone! "Welp gotta go to school tomorrow"said Horror. As I was floting there I saw dust. I know all the Aus so I know who he is. Horror was walking away so I followed him. Horror walked in his houes and sat down on the couch. This will be a grate time to answer the questions from tumbler!
"Who is Split?"
I'm a liveing thing
"Is youre back story evil or good?"
Both
"Why do you tack care of horror?"
Cause him dieing made him a little crazy in the head I dont want him eating a nother human
"We're are you?"
We are in a AU for other Aus kinda like the omega timeline
"WHY cant I find you on youtune or the internet?"
Cause I am part of a comic this crater made so ya
____________________
Back to the story
Dust P.O.V
Horror walked away just now, and I just realized he goes to my school. "Hey paps do you know who that girl and skeleton we're? I said looking up at paps well he's a ghost only I can see him. "I'm vary sorry brother but I only know that the skeleton is named horror from horror tale witch was a normal time line till a nutrul rute" Paps said looking down at me. I thought horror tale was just a wired AU with a different hummen. What happened to them. I got up from my hiding spot and walk to my house. When I got there I saw nightmare who lives right next door to place. He was siting on the floor just looking at the moon. I walked in my house and sat down on the couch and turned on the news. It was about horror and that he killed and eat some monster last night. Every one knows it was horror because he's the only one who eats humens and monsters.
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
Words-- 343
Thank you guys for reading don't forget to follow for more story's like this
Who is Split
An OC with a bad/good back story she is not to op or to weak they are just a hole bunch of people in one so if you say one of them they will say "you mean them, witch is all the parts of my soul"