Hidden in the Woods(ON HOLD)

Começar do início

 They were a strange trio, Damon, Johnny and Corey.  Damon had dark brown hair, almost black that hung about his face like a curtain, every once in awhile he'd flip his hair from his eyes, which were a sea green when he was angry and looked almost like luscious grass when he was happy.  He dressed in big black hoodies, baggy jeans and most of his clothes were dark.  Damon had a mischievous attitude and a mysterious feel around him-of course not as mysterious as the boy from the campfire Corey wasn't sure anyone could pull that off except the boy. 

Johnny had light brown curly hair and goofy grin.  He always had that silly expression on that seemed as if he was always laughing at a joke none of us could hear.  He often had a glint to his eyes that made him looked even more childish but he could pull it off.   He had an elfish look to him too, like a Christmas Elf.  Johnny wore graphic tees and colorful Osiris's. 

Corey stayed simple with his converse, white shirts and plain jeans.  He had blonde hair with hints of brown making it look as though he had highlights.  He had silvery, liquid blue eyes that had a gold, uneven circle around the pupil.  Corey was built lean, and strong.  Johnny was skinny and tall, Damon was a little on the short side.  But all of them had some decent sized muscles.

 They were listening to every creek, every buzz and every noise. 

Damon wasn't emo or goth exactly, he used to be a lot like Johnny actually until his mother killed herself a couple years ago.  Damon found out on a Tuesday, during Social Studies. 

 Damon was making a weak attempt at goofing off with them and Corey and Johnny both knew there was something off. 

Corey said to him "Dude are you okay?"                                                                                                       then Johnny followed by saying "Yeah you seem off today, something happen?"                                    Damon gave them a stony glance and continued to write notes about the Gulf War.                             A few minutes later the phone rang and the class fell silent the teacher gave a quizzical look and said "Damon someone wants to talk to you."  Damon's face immediately morphed into fear, he shuffled to the front of the classroom and took the phone. 

He reluctantly said "Hello?" one second they heard a muffled voice, the next they were listening to Damon's feet pounding down the hall.  They chased him and when they found him in the park his face was blotchy and tear stained.  That's when we found out what really happened, something Corey's been shutting out ever since Damon uttered the words.

They decided to all stay over Johnny's house, but since his house was far away they took a shortcut through the woods.  Which to Corey felt it like a huge mistake to walk in the middle of the woods at night but he didn't argue. 

They got a good distance into the woods when Corey saw a movement flash by him but he figured it was a bird making its way to its nest for the night.  Johnny and Damon saw it too and seeing as Corey didn't say anything they didn't either. 

They suddenly heard a loud, nasty laugh come from behind them.  Corey felt chills go up and down his spine and making one more trip to make him absolutely horrified.  They whipped around in time to see a large mass of green and grass.  They heard the devil laugh again, this time coming from the side.  They turn in unison facing the predator.  Immediately Corey knew what is was, but Johnny and Damon still did not process what the hideous creature may be. 

It sauntered toward them, almost as if to build suspense.  Almost as if the green blob had a mind of its own.  Almost as if it knew what it was doing. 

This vile monster had a terrifying face; it had cat-like eyes, which Corey couldn't quite see the color of, and a mouth full of jagged teeth.  It face was a perfect circle.  Its torso was full of moss green fur that gooed of a suspicious juice.  But as Corey looked closer he saw it was actually a material a lot like grass.  Most likely to blend in with the ground, he figured.  It had long arms and legs that was the same disturbing texture as the torso.  It also had a long tail that had spikes that looked like darts at the end of it.  It had a hump on its back that mostly likely held some kind of poison. 

Corey saw the beast take one step towards them but all of a sudden it had Johnny in his hands.  Joking, childish, Johnny. 

 Instead of the amused glint in Johnny's eyes they were only full of fear.  How he got him Corey didn't know but he knew something very bad was about to happen.  He broke into a run towards his best friend, only his body didn't move.  Frantically, he squirmed and fought all he could but his legs were paralyzed. 

He looked over to Damon and saw he was struggling too.  They watched helplessly as the monster threw it's head back made a gurgling sound.  The beast flung his arm up and brought it down on Johnny's arm.  Screams of agony and suffering filled Corey and Damon's ears as well as tears in their eyes.  Corey glared at the monster through his tears and suddenly it hit him as hard as a ton of bricks.  He knew those eyes.  Those savage, electric blue eyes.  And then he knew.

 I see some reads and I'm not gonna write anymore if no ones gonna read anymore so COMMENT! Cuz if you actually wanna read more you're gonna have to comment(: