Hidden in the Woods(ON HOLD)

This is my first story so it may have the potential to suck : /  If you like vote, if you don't tell me what I need to work on(:

The fire crackled as the next person started their scary story.  Corey was sitting on a lumpy, brown log hearing stupid stories about the boogey man and clowns when a certain boy no one had invited started his. 

Corey asked around hoping someone would tell him 'Yeah he's cool'!  But no one did.  He had dark hair, straggly hair that sat in clumps around his face.  He had a white T-shirt on under a black north face and jeans.  His clothes weren't the problem it was mostly the long, ghastly scars running down his arm and right leg.  He had one that went from his left eye and ended near his chin.  The boy had shocking, electric blue eyes the forced you to stop and stare into them for a moment.  Corey found himself staring into them, mystified, but he caught himself and turned his gaze onto the roaring fire. 

He started his story like any other regular story but Corey knew this was going to be much different.   "A little boy named Ralphy and his little brother Tommy ran into the woods one day looking for their cat Grady, who they found on the street.  Tommy thought he had heard a meow similar to Grady's coming from the left.  They were both calling the cat's name "GRADY!"   "GRADYYY!!!" when suddenly one of them saw the ground move.  'Hey,' Tommy whispered, 'Did you see that?!' he whispered again  'See what?' Then the ground started getting bigger as if it were about to stand.  Ralphy started tugging on Tommy's arm signaling to run, but he just couldn't move.  'Come on Tommy run!' Ralphy yelled 'I can't - I can't move!!'  Tommy stuttered. 'Help Ralphy, HELP!!'  Ralphy ran over to him, but before he could get there a giant green mass grabbed him!  It had dirt covered feet, nails as sharp as glass, moldy skin, and that's only the part he could see!  When he craned his neck up to see the vial creatures face he saw slimy, sharp teeth and eyes just like a cats.  Its mouth was oozing with a disgusting stench.  He looked over at Tommy who had a full view of the monster.  He had a look of pure terror on his small, round, baby face.  Ralphy fought the best he could but there was no escaping the foul beast.   The rest was just a slow blur to the both of them.  When Tommy came around he realized that he was in his bed.  Hoping it was a dream Tommy ran over to Ralphy's bed and found it empty.  He ran throughout the house in search for his older brother and still found nothing.  His parents called the police and there was a search for poor Ralphy but he was never found.  Tommy tried to live his life in peace but ever since that night he was haunted with nightmares.  Sometimes he'd get images of what really happened that night and woke up in front of a box of knives and he was about to go on a search for the missing one when he realized it was in his hand.  One morning he just never woke up from one of his nightmares."  When the boy finally finished his chilling story there was just silence and those last words hung in the air.  Abruptly the boy got up glared at Corey and glided away.  He walked in a graceful manner that didn't match his personality. 

Corey walked home with his two best friends Johnny and Damon.  All of them were extremely scared of the story the creepy boy told but none of them wanted to look weak in front of each other, even though each one of them were screaming loudly together while they were watching a scary movie the other night.  

So they kept their mouths shut.  Johnny and Damon has been his best friend ever since that dreadful day in the woods.  The day Corey just couldn't remember.  He remembered that's where they met but no matter how hard he tried he just couldn't remember.  Even though none of them ever voiced it Corey suspected neither Johnny nor Damon could remember so they just never brought it up. 

He didn't want to admit it at the fire but Corey knows he's seen those eyes before.  They weren't the regular eyes you've seen out on the street.  They were hard to forget.