~~three~~

Corey dropped to his knees.  The mark on the back of his leg was on fire.  It was burning as if someone poked him with a scorching metal pole.  He grabbed his leg and looked down.  Where the beast had hit him with an arrow, was bright red and swollen. 

The arrow must have been poisoned.  It's the only explanation for the excruating pain running through his body.  Corey flopped down on his back, fist clenched.  He clenched his teeth, trying to with hold a scream.  He closed his eyes willing the pain to go away.

Now the worst of the pain was in his back.  There was no rational thought running through his head right now.  It was only pain, pain and more pain.  His heart was fluttering, skipping some beats.  He risked a look at his body. 

His legs had already sprouted the moss colored subtance.  He let out a terrified yell.  His arms were covered too.  He went to lift his shirt, but he was welcomed with long, sharp nails.  He lifted his hands and looked at them. 

Corey stretched out his arm and dug his pointer finger into the ground.  He pulled his finger and created a piercing sound that filled the entire room. 

He thrust his chest into the air, and let out a groan.  This was a sharp pain in his back.  He tried to reach it but his nails were too long and the point in his back was just to far to reach.

He heard a sickening, ripping sound come from his back, just as he blacked out. 

                                                                             * * * * *

Damon's POV.

Damon sat there with a bag of UTZ.  He was so tired, but he knew that the nightmares would just keep coming back.  He stared mindlessly into the television screen, mouth half-agape. 

His eyes were barely open when he heard in almost inaudible knock on the front door.  He froze, well he wasn't really moving to begin with.  His eyes lingered on the white door.  Would the beast knock?  Could the beast knock?

He slowly made his way to the door and looked through the peep hole. 

Damon sighed with relief.  He flipped the lock, "Hey, did anything happen?"  Damon worried.

Corey gave him a haunted look.  "Ok?"  Damon headed over to the couch, "Want some chips?"  He looked over to the door but Corey wasn't there anymore.  He whipped around and spotted him in the corner.  "How the hell did you get over there so fast?!"  Damon gushed. 

Suddenly Corey's eyes flashed yellow.  There was something off here. 

Hello whoever is reading this! This is nothing compared to what I could've have written for this, chapter, i guess you can call it 

So far I haven't gotten any votes, but I do see some reads!! So if you read it and like it then pleaseeeeeee vote!!

Also, can someone PLEASE give me some constructive critism on my writing.  What should I work on!?!?

PRETTY PLEASE(: