What Time Is It? Summer Time!

Arya

Arya had an extremely bland summer. She had no boys she was interested in and she couldn't even torture Harry because she didn't have the voodoo doll anymore. She just had to spend time with her family. Urgh. Gross. 

"Hello Arya!" Her brother, Adrian said as he entered her room. 

"Oh, hi, Ade" Arya replied.

"You ok? You seem a little down" Adrian said, rubbing her back.

"I'm just bored" Arya sighed.

"That's a bummer, how about we have some fun?" Adrian suggested. 

"Like what?" Arya replied.

"We could go skinny dipping, we haven't done that in ages" Adrian mentioned.

"Omg Ade, I love skinny dipping with you, you know just how to cheer me up" She exclaimed, pecking him on the lips. 

Annabeth

Annabeth was extremely happy to be home for the summer, and she was hoping that all her classmates would forget about her diary during the summer and that her 5th year of Hogwarts would be more bearable. 

She was also happy to be back with Fred, unfortunately she didn't see much of him in the holidays because he was working on the shop but she was really looking forward to seeing it when it finally opened. 

"Hunny! Your owl has brought a letter!" She heard her mother call from downstairs. 

"I'm coming" Annabeth replied, jumping off of her bed and exiting her room. 

She grabbed the letter from her owls beak and opened it. As she did so it exploded in her face and she was covered in soot and her hair was singed. 

"What the fuck!?" Annabeth exclaimed.

"Language, Annabeth!" Her mother warned. 

"This is the 86th exploding letter I've had today" Annabeth whined.

"Wow! Those kids at school must really hate you! But to be fair, you are quite annoying, I can't blame them really, the things I've read in your diaries over the years" her mother stated.

"What! You've been reading my diaries" Annabeth exclaimed.

"Yeah, they are so funny" her mother said, cracking up laughing. 

Rhia

"OMG! Rhi Rhi bear! You'll never guess what just happened!" Draco squealed as he walked into Rhia's house. 

"What?" Rhia exclaimed, excitedly. 

"Well, you know I became an official death eater last week?" Draco reminded.

"Yeah, I'm so proud, you finally passed the test after taking the death eater exam 11 times!" Rhia cheered.

"Well, Volders has just set my first mission!" Draco boasted. 

"Really? I didn't know there was a death eater meeting?" Rhia stated, her mood dropping.

"Yeah, everyone was there, guess you weren't invited. Anyway, he wants me to kill Dumbldore this school year, how exciting!" Draco cheered.

"What the flunk! Why would he choose you? I've been a death eater for longer than you!" Rhia raged. 

"Well, he did mention you actually..." Draco said awkwardly.

"What did he say?" Rhia asked, grabbing his shirt with her fist. 

"He said 'Rhia is a huge disappointment, she couldn't even kill a girl in her own year after 6 months, let alone kill a powerful old wizard like dumbles'" Draco stated, wincing with pain.

Rhia didn't respond she just let go of Draco and ran to the sofa, sobbing as she lay down. 

"I-wanted-to-be-the-best-death-eater-ever-and-know-voldy-doesn't-think-I'm-capable-of-murder" Rhia said between sobs. 

Cadwyn

"Cormac" Cadwyn said, on the phone.

"Hey, Cadwyn, how's LA?" Cormac asked, as he picked up. 

"Omg, it's amazing, that's what I wanted to call you about actually" Cadwyn admitted, she was sat in the middle of a club in LA, music blasting in the background. 

"What is it? You miss me don't you? You want me to come over there?" Cormac questioned, eagerly, he could use a little extra sun to perfect his tan. 

"No, I don't miss you!" Cadwyn laughed, "I met Freddie Prinze Jr, you know, the actor, and he asked me out" 

"What?" Cormac replied.

"Yeah so I said yes, so I just called to dump you" Cadwyn said, "he's next to me, right now, actually" 

"Yo, you are dumped man" Freddie Prinze Jr said to Cormac through the phone.

"Fine, whatever, I don't care, there's plenty of girls who wanna hit this, girls who are WAY HOTTER AND RICHER THAN YOU!" Cormac screamed, slamming the phone down.

"He hung up" Cadwyn said, putting away her phone and turning towards Freddie Prinze Jr.

"Good" Freddie Prinze Jr said, pulling Cadwyn close and snogged her passionately.