Ruined

Rhia

"Where the fuck is she? It's been 5 hours!" Rhia complained as she waited outside Hagrid's hut, Cadwyn still not in sight.

"Maybe we should go to bed, it's already past curfew" Draco suggested. "And I don't think she's coming now" 

"But I've been practising my Avada Kedavra all week, I've killed 15 spiders, 12 toads, a rat, 3 cats and a first year and all for what, nothing!" Rhia whined.

"I know and I'm proud of you but she would've been here hours ago if she was going to turn up" Draco said, rubbing her back.

"It's not fair! I go to all this trouble and she can't even be bothered to do the ONE THING I needed her to do" she grumbled, crossing her arms over her chest.

Draco wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her for a few moments until she calmed down.

"Ugh, I guess she's not coming" Rhia pouted as they began their trek up to the castle. "I just wanted to kill her, this is so upsetting" 

"It's ok Rhi Rhi Bear, you'll get her, this just wasn't your moment" Draco comforted, throughing his arm around Rhia and squeezing her tight, kissing her forehead softly.

***

"So...Cadwyn...what did you get up to last night..?" Rhia asked as she stood outside Astronomy which would start in a few minutes. 

"If you're asking why I didn't show up to Hagrid's hut, it's because someone was stupid enough to give the letter to me multiple hours before the meeting, so when I asked Cormac about it and he had no idea what I was talking about, I assumed the note was fake" Cadwyn whispered. 

"Pshht, what! I have no idea what you're talking about" Rhia bluffed, making a mental note to not try and pretend to be Cormac again without tying him up in a room first. 

Annabeth and Cadwyn

"I hate you" Annabeth stated as she walked into the dorm room to see Cadwyn lying on her bed, with a face mask on and cucumbers covering her eyes. 

"Aww that's so sweet" Cadwyn said, taking the cucumber off of her eyes and sitting up.

"Fred won't even talk to me because he thinks I've given him love potion!" Annabeth complained, thumping down on her bed. 

"Well, you did do it, it just didn't work" Cadwyn said, rolling her eyes. 

"But he thinks it worked, when in reality he actually does love me, well, did. I think he hates me now" Annabeth revealed. 

"Did he dump you?!" Cadwyn asked excitedly, jumping up onto her knees. 

"No! Not yet anyway!" Annabeth shot back. 

"Uggghhh that is sooo boring, I was hoping for some drama" Cadwyn sighed, lying back down.

"You've basically ruined my entire life, what more drama do you need?" Annabeth said, scowling at Cadwyn. 

"There haven't even been any physical fights yet" Cadwyn moaned.

"Everyone is treating me and Ginny like shit, which is why I'm still actually talking to you, because for once I'd rather be in the same room as you than to be laughed at every five seconds because everyone thinks I fancy Buckbeak" Annabeth huffed.

"But you do fancy Buckbeak, you wrote it in your diary" Cadwyn said. 

"I said that he has nice feathers and that he's a handsome hippogriff and that if he were human he would probably make an extremley attractive man!" Annabeth defended.

"So, essentially, you said 'I fancy Buckbeak'" Cadwyn remarked and then started laughing uncontrollably. 

"What are you laughing at?" Annabeth yelled.

Cadwyn's breath hitched as she continued to giggle frantically. 

"It's-just-that-every-thing-in-your-diaries-was-so-weird" Cadwyn managed to say between laughs.

"Right. That's it! Maybe I would prefer the entire of Gryffindor house laughing at me instead of just you" Annabeth said before storming out of the door back into the common room. 

"Ok whatever" Cadwyn said and continued laughing breathlessly after she left.

Arya

Arya sat in the library, doing her homework. Well, she was pretending to do her homework when really she was writing 'I heart Jake' and 'Mrs Arya Rosta' all over her parchment. 

She glanced at her watch and saw that it was getting late so she decided that she did actually need to make a start on her homework so she walked over to the bookshelves to retrieve whatever book she thought might help. 

She studied the shelves, turning down the next aisle as she couldn't find what she needed. 

"Jake!" She gasped as she turned the aisle. 

Jake had his arms on Ricky Marrow's chest and was snogging him passionately. 

"What are you doing!" Arya said as she approached them. 

"Arin! Shit! I'm sorry I was going to come and talk to you actually" Jake said, turning to face Arya. 

"Do you mind giving up a moment Ricky?" He asked, and Ricky obliged, and opened a book a few metres away.

"Well" Arya said, coldly.

"You know professor snape kept me behind after Potions this morning?" Jake quizzed.

"Yeah..." Arya stated.

"Well, he seemed to think I was under a love potion, he said I had all of the symptoms, so he got me to drink and antedote. And then I felt like myself again and boy oh boy. I was like why am I dating Arby? Because I'm gay and I've been seeing Ricky for a few weeks so I was like wow guess I am was under a love potion" Jake explained.

"You're gay?" Arya inquired.

"Yeah, it's nice to feel like myself again. But yeah I was gonna break up with you, because obviously I'm not into you and I also think it's kind of weird that you manipulated me into liking...wait...loving you" Jake continued. 

"You're breaking up with me..." Arya grumbled. 

"Totally, I just had to make up with Ricky again first because I didn't want to lose such a snack like that" Jake said, turning to walk back to Ricky, grabbing his hand and walking out of the library together.

GAY! Arya thought. What the fuck? He can't just be gay! He had to love her, like he was told. He broke the spell so Arya was going to break him, and she had the perfect idea.