Chapter-23 ( who is he ?)

Boom boom boom there is surprise for you everyone, just keep reading and get collided with amazing surprise at the end.
I hope you all will love it and don't forget to vote and comment... again sorry for going MIA. I wasn't in a good place mentally to write, still not but it's feels good to write again. So enjoy the chapter and don't forget to give your views on it....

I just finished watching "W- the worlds apart" and it's kind of good but I am more of a romance person so I skipped the part of where there was lot of troubles happening... don't judge me. I liked it though but if anyone wanna watch something funny yet amazing then do watch " Goblin". It's epic so if you haven't tried it yet then do it now.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

Viviana's pov:-

The only voice was coming from patting of my foot on the marble floor while my teeth keep biting on the bottom lip, keep turning behind to look for any sight of Zuang as he went to make coffee for me which I denied but he insisted.

He was taking so long that i had to go and see myself, what the hell is taking so long ?

The most cutest sight I witnessed, zuang was looking at the coffee machine like he is seeing an alien.

I fake coughed to grab his attention, tried not to laugh but in vain because it erupted the very next moment.

" I told you I don't need coffee.." I said in between teasing smile.

" but I need coffee.." zuang pouted.

" Where's your housekeeper ?" I asked while looking around for sight of anyone.

" we needed privacy so..." He left the sentence unfinished and I raised my eyebrow at him mentioning privacy between us.

" move" i commanded.

Just when I started beating coffee beans because that's the way I like coffee. My breath hitched when I felt warm breathing of zuang on my neck, it started tingling there making me bite my lip.

" Move away..." I breathed out but he placed his arms around my waist pulling himself more closer hugging me from behind.

My heart is screaming at me to savour this moment while it last but my logical mind is scolding me for being stupid.

" what are you doing ?" Those words finally came out but I was afraid he can hear my heart hammering inside.

" Claiming what's mine ?" He was being smartass.

Just when I thought of saying something, my phone started ringing.

" I will get that for you.." He offered and started walking away but after taking few steps, he halted.

" I forgot something..." He muttered and with a lighting speed before I could process anything, his lips were on mine. Syncing with his lips were mine while my hands are into his hair, ringing phone was long forgotten.

" now if feels real, i was afraid that it was one of my dreams again..." He mumbled all to himself but i heard him clearly making my heart clench.

Please stop saying things which is making these high walls around my heart crumble down.

I was in a haze and he got back with my phone. He handed me my phone which is still ringing, I guess it's second call.
I received it that instant..

" Hey.." I greeted.

All the further conversation went from me being shocked to me being excited curious woman all in few seconds.

Just when phone call ended, Zuang's words ringed into ear made me come to reality.

" Oh my god ! I have to leave.." I turned back to grab my bag but zuang held my wrist and pulled me back making me bumped into his chest.