Her Name Is Britney.

Peace is a immortals best friend. I wish I could find it.

See, I have been through years of loneliness and I don't think I can cope for much longer. I was only 16 years of age when Katherine Pierce stole my right of a normal human life. She turned me into a vampire in 1864. I don't know what happened to my two brothers but I hope they are okay, wherever they are. They don't remember me but I sure do remember them and it hurts so much.

She promised me that she would stay to help me through the transition. Help me live a happy immortal life. But, of course that was all a pack of lies. She had this deal with Clarke, who is the son of Malivore so she ratted me out to him and he threw me in the pit. I mean, he thought I was a monster. What would that have made Katherine then? Considering she was the same supernatural being as me.

1864:

"Katherine, why did you make me do that?" I state. I am stunned that I have just fed on a human, I am extremely confused as to why I've got fangs and why I want more blood.

Katherine, comes over to me and says "It's because you are now a vampire, like me."

My heart races and I step back a little. "So, does that mean..." I trail off.

"You are now immortal, yes." I look at her with my eyebrows raised. She then gets closer to me and says "But, don't worry. I'll look after you I promise."

"Really?!" I ask her. My heart is racing so bad, I can hear it so I bet she can. No one has ever wanted to look after me, my father used to hit me or burn me with the candle whenever he had the chance. He hated me and my mother died a couple of years ago before we could actually bond, she always listened to what my farther said about me. Damon and Stefan are so close and I always felt left out. I always wanted a sister.

She smirks then she walks over too me to say "Yeah, really."

Present Day:

I should've known that was a lie. This is why now I've got trust issues. It's hard for me to trust people because I'm scared of being hurt and betrayed. Now, I'm waking around darkness and I'm about to break.

"How long have I been down here?" I ask myself with tears reaching my cheeks. It must've been years now, maybe I could get out and visit my brothers. They won't remember me but I can at least try and bond with them again. It would be a fresh start.

Being in here makes you insane, quite literally. See, it doesn't let you desiccate because you are technically dead. So I have to always face the music and try my best to deal with it. What I need though is blood and judging by how I fed that human when I transitioned it's not going to be pretty when I get out of here. I literally ripped his head off, I was and still am so shocked I did that.

As I am walking, I get thrown into the air and now I'm seeing a white portal. Does this mean I'm getting out of here? I sure hope so. As I go through the portal I pass out.

All I see is black until I open my eyes and see the trees. My heart rate picks up as I know where I am. Mystic Falls. I spring up from my position and realise I'm still in my 1864 outfit, this will definitely make me look suspicious. "Maybe I can say it was a fancy dress gathering?" I say to myself, figuring on a cover story to use.

I then start walking through the woods and try to find the Lockwood mansion. I hope my brothers are there because I miss them so much.

As I am walking to the mansion, I spot the Salvatore crypt so I run over to it. When I reach the door I walk into the crypt and my eyes fill with tears when I read what's on the newest slab. "Stefan can't be dead!" I shout and run over to his crypt. I sob uncontrollably and at this point I'm a broken mess. All the years of being in Malivore finally catching up to me.