Bonus Chapter: Happy Birthday

"Its his birthday today?!"

(A/N: ^ This is Author-san right now because she forgot its the 10th of May right now and had to rush this special and the illustrations she made for this chapter.

Don't be like Author-san.)

Kiyomaru's eyes widen as he stared at Mitsuri Kanroji, Kyojuro Rengoku's tsuguko as the mentioned girl jumped and freaks out with him.

"W-Wha? Y-You didn't know?!"

"I know his birthday! It just slipped out off me because I've been in a lot of missions lately!"

Kiyomaru sighed as he pinch his cheeks.

"I'm such a bad friend... Ahhhhh thats why he's been giving me those puppy eyes lately! I'm so dumb!"

Mitsuri placed a hand under her chin as she thinks.

"How about we celebrate his birthday after he got home from his recent mission? He should be coming back later this day! I think..."

"Then we need to get him some presents and um... I'll cook a lot of food for him!"

"Waaaaah?! Can I eat too Kiyo-kun?!"

"No! It's for the birthday celebrant!"

Mitsuri pouted and sigh, a bit disappointed.

"Aww... I really liked your cooking."

Kiyomaru thinks to himself as he makes a plan on his head.

'I'll get Senjuro to help too...'

He smiled and nodded to himself.

"Lets go Mitsuri! We have supplies to gather!"

--------------------------------

In Rengoku estate, Senjuro and Kiyomaru started preparing some food for when Kyojuro came back home from his mission.

"I heard Oyakata-sama said he can rest for today but he didn't?"

Senjuro nods as he peels some vegetables he can peel.

"Nii-san said he doesn't want to rest knowing that there's still demons lurking around Japan even though its his birthday..."

"That Kyo..."

Kiyomaru chuckled as he started cooking the first batch of food for Kyojuro. Mitsuri wanted to also help but she suddenly got summoned to do a mission. Despite her protest on wanting to help us, she went on her mission anyways.

"I'm really thankful you're always on his side Kiyo-nii-san."

Senjuro gave Kiyomaru a wholesome smile as Kiyomaru chuckled and pats the younger Rengoku's head.

"Of course. No matter what, I'll be by his side."

Senjuro seems relieved as he smiled and continue doing his part of the job.