| 7: Mission|

"Kiyomaru?"

Sabito is surprised by the presence of the said energetic boy as Giyu smiled widely at him.

"Kiyo!"

The mentioned boy chuckles as he hug them both, missing the two from the selection.

"It's been a while Sabi! Yuyu!"

Both males blinked and tilted their head at the nicknames as Kiyomaru just grinned widely at them.

"Whats with the new nickname?"

"What? Do you not like it Yuyu?"

Giyu blinked and seems to chuckle as he pulls back from the hug.

"I'm guessing you're the third guy we're supposed to meet?"

Sabito smiled as he looked at the two.

"What a coincidence isn't it? We're all taking our first mission together."

"Apparently the demon took kids in this area. Assigning us in this is cleaver because we're kids!"

Kiyomaru enthusiastically said as Sabito just smiled.

"But they shouldn't underestimate these kids."

"Right. We should probably get moving and investigate before the sun goes down. Therefore, we got the information needed before we strike."

Giyu said as he look at the two seriously. Both Sabito and Kiyomaru nodded as they all separate themselves.

------------------------

"What did you guys find out?"

The trio is currently eating in a mini restaurant in town. Giyu eating his salmon with sparkly eyes, Sabito just munching on his Onigiri calmly while Kiyomaru is looking at them, udon untouched.

"Well, in my side I didn't really find that much except the fact that the missing kids are in range of 6-10 years old."

Giyu said as he eats his salmon. Sabito nods at him.

"Quite a bit old I must say. Not totally defenseless children... I wonder why they're targeting younglings?"

"Well, it's probably because humans are tasty when young? Dunno."

Kiyomaru said as he finally took a bite off his udon. Sabito blinked, looking at Kiyomaru in disbelief as he just said that casually.

"Probably... But what about your side Kiyo? Did you find anything?"

"Yep. Parents of the recent missing child. Apparently their son disappeared last night on his bedroom. No one have seen him around  also no trace of the abductor."

"No trace... As if thats the demon's blood demon art..."

Sabito mumbled. Giyu then places his bowl down and looks at them.

"Its probably something like we've never seen before. So we should be extremely cautious."

Kiyomaru chuckled as he pats his blade.