¦2: Rengoku Household¦

Kiyomaru looked around in amazement as he inspects every part of the compoud. Its so big... Probably even bigger than the village he usually visits to sell wood!

"Rengoku-san... You have a huge place..."

Shinjuro looks at the young lad before looking ahead.

"Being a demon slayer can earn you a lot of money I suppose."

Kiyomaru's eyes sparkled as he looks around. It's like he's back on being a kid again. But then again, he's still a kid.

Shinjuro sigh and opens the door, theres a kid that looks really similar to said older man who greeted them.

"Welcome back Otou-san! Random person with Otou-san, hello!"

The boy flashes a big grin at Kiyomaru. He then blinked and tilt his head.

"He's my oldest son, Kyojuro. I have another son, probably sleeping inside. His name is Senjuro."

Kiyomaru looked at Kyojuro and smiled widely.

"Im Tsuyuri Kiyomaru! Nice to meet you Kyojuro-san!"

"No need for formalities, just call me Kyojuro!"

The boy with bright red-orang hair flashes his usual wide smile to said boy. Kiyomaru then noticed he have a bamboo sword on his side and tilts his head. Shijuro seems to notice this and answered.

"He's also training under me. Kyojuro! From now on, Kiyomaru will train with you starting today. Please show him the extra room. That will be his room from now on."

"Yes Otou-san!"

Kyojuro gets up and grabs Kiyomaru's hand, pulling him to said room. Kiyomaru blinks before waving at Shinjuro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wow! Spacious!"

Kiyomaru's eyes sparkled as he admired his own room. Heck this room alone is bigger than his old house.

"Right?! After you settle in, we need to go to out dojo! Train! Train!" Kyojuro gives him a thumbs up, his other hand waving his bamboo sword.

Kiyo smiled brightly and nods. "Thank you!"

Kyojuro leaves for the time being, letting the other boy explore his own personal room. He admired everything inside.