32

Before Louis could even get a word out Harry is pushing him off from on top of him and pulling his own knees to his chest.

"It's because of how I look right? I knew it, I usually look ugly and now these bruises just made everything worse." Harry says looking down at his knees and Louis moves over next to sit in front of him.

"Harry you know I think you're the most beautiful person on this planet, it's not because of that. It's because of everything that just happened, I know you and Chase broke up a month ago, but he just recently physically hurt you really badly and that has to be traumatic. Not to mention all the mental abuse he did before you two broke up, I just think we should wait until after you've gone to a few therapy sessions." Louis moves to grab Harry's hand as he speaks.

"I'm willing to wait forever for you, and I just want to make sure you're in the proper mindset before we do something so intimate. I don't want you to think this relationship is just about sex, I really really like you Harry. I mean I can't even sleep sometimes because all I do is think about you. I want to take you out on dates, go on adventures and just live life along with you. Okay, fuck, that got sappy and cliche but it's true and I hope that doesn't scare you off." Louis stares down at their laced hands as he smiles to himself thinking of Harry and him in the future.

"I want that, I want it all Louis so bad. I think you're right, we should wait a little longer. I'm just so use to sex being the only way to keep someone I like around. I...whenever I was with Chase that's all he ever wanted, and if I didn't feel like doing anything he would just make me go back home or drop me off, and then text me about how his "girlfriend" did it instead and how much better she was. I've never had anyone want me for more than just that, and I like you just as much Louis, you're the only person who I've felt this way about, not even my silly school crushes had me feeling like this." Harry teases at the end and Louis snorts and pulls Harry into his lap.

"Good, I bet I'm better looking than every single one of them." Louis boasts before rubbing his nose against Harry's. Harry's face spreads into a toothy grin as he rolls his eyes playfully.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that baby. I promise it's not going to be like that between us ever. As I said, I'm not just in this for sex, I want everything with you." Louis lets out his face serious as he meets Harry's green eyes.

"Me too." Harry says breathlessly before pressing his lips against Louis's, they kiss softly before Louis pulls away.

"As much as I love kissing you, we need to temporarily stop because I'm still kinda um." Louis says and looks down at his lap and Harry gulps because he was also in the same situation but they've just agreed to hold off.

"Yeah we should probably just sleep, I'll get you some pajamas, hold on." Harry hurries to grab some pajamas from his dresser, and a couple of minutes later their both tucked into Harry's bed under the comforter.

Louis was holding Harry against his chest as Harry kept writing words on Louis's chest and Louis needed to guess them.

"Love, did you really just write 'cock'?" Louis laughs as he lifts his head up to get a better look at Harry who's sheepishly smiling.

"Cheeky shit." Louis says as Harry writes out a 'yes' on his chest instead of answering.

It takes Louis off guard when Harry writes the word 'boyfriend?' and he lifts his head again to see Harry looking down.

He hooks his finger under his chin to get Harry to look at him, "Are you sure? I get it if you're not ready Harry-"

Harry cuts Louis off with a smell peck and smiles as Louis looks at him lost in a daze.

"Yes, I want to be boyfriends, I mean we kiss and flirt, and we're already sleeping in my bed, and besides I really happen to like you, you know." Harry grins.

"I just mean are you sure you're ready for another relationship?" Louis just wants to make sure the boy was ready for this, because Louis was definitely ready but he wasn't the one who just got out of a toxic relationship.

"There's a lot of things I haven't been sure of my whole life, but this is not one of them. I'm so ready to be in a healthy relationship, with such a beautiful boy even if he is cocky." Harry giggles as Louis pinches his side playfully at the last comment. Louis watches the way Harry giggles before he writes out the word "boyfriends" and draws a heart around it on his chest. Yeah he's definitely in love.

———

cockytommo: i might just quit my day job and get a new job that dedicates my whole life to harry styles

babyhoneyharry: yeah well for college i've decided to study the course of how to be as amazing as louis tomlinson

cockytommo: i don't think even picasso could've captured the beauty of harry styles in his art work

babyhoneyharry: even the ocean is jealous of how blue your eyes are

cockytommo: jeez we're that couple aren't we

babyhoneyharry: yes and i wouldn't have it any other way ❤️

cockytommo: fuck i miss you ❤️

babyhoneyharry: me too, just one more week until we're reunited again love 💘

cockytommo: i've been counting down every single day💘, how was therapy darling?

babyhoneyharry: it was great, jessica says i'm doing better and she's proud of my progress :)

cockytommo: that's my boy i'm so proud of you always x

babyhoneyharry: thank you your support it means everything to me and i'm just as proud of you xx

cockytommo: i'm going to go change the time on my clock so the days go by faster until i get to see you again 🥺

babyhoneyharry: you know that doesn't work-

cockytommo: sorry i'm busy rn

babyhoneyharry: why do i like you 🤦🏽‍♀️

——————————————————————
boyfriends 😢 they've come a long way

i'm still deciding if this will end next chapter or not guess we just have to wait and see hehe but thank you all so much for reading love you all and stay safe xoxo