30

cockytommo: niall!

niallergolfs: sorry I was talking to someone

cockytommo: what's going on? is harry okay??

niallergolfs: well he's alive but i wouldn't say he's necessarily okay at least not rn

cockytommo: can you just stop being sus and tell me what's wrong before i literally exploded from worry

niallergolfs: sorry, okay so I dropped harry off and I don't know what happen but I get a call like an hour after from his sister to let me know he's in the hospital and they need me to get him to talk because he won't talk to anyone. So I hurried over there and I walk into the room to see harry's been all beat up, and it's bad he's got bruises forming on his face and then I was told his left rib is badly bruised and it was so close to being fractured

cockytommo: what the actual fuck

niallergolfs: it was so bad louis I literally cried and then he cried, and I begged him to tell me who did that to him, and I mean I already had an idea of who did it, but when he said it was chase I almost ran away to kill him but I needed to be there for harry. I made him tell his mom and sister after a lot of begging and so they're in the process of filing a police report, and harry is staying over night in the hospital just to make sure chase doesn't show up and because they want to make sure he's going to be okay.

cockytommo: i'm literally getting on a train right now to kill this fucking piece of shit

cockytommo: FUCK harry didn't deserve any of this!! are you still there with him?

niallergolfs: yeah they're making me leave soon

cockytommo: could i call you so i could speak to him?

niallergolfs: yeah i think talking to you will make him feel a bit better but i'm going to ask him just to make sure

cockytommo: yes please ask him, I completely understand it if he doesn't want to

niallergolfs: okay you can call him

Louis quickly presses the phone icon in the left corner of the chat to being the call. It rings a few times before he could hear some noise on the other line.

"Harry?" Louis says and he hears some shuffling before Harry finally speaks.

"Hi. Sorry Niall was leaving the room." Harry says back and Louis smiles to himself because he was already missing Harry's voice and it was  so nice to hear it again.

"Baby, I'm so fucking sorry this happened to you! I swear I'm going to find him and rip his fucking head off." Louis ranted angrily into the phone.

"I was so scared Louis." Harry whimpers into the phone before Louis can hear him choke on a sob. Louis feels his eyes well with tears, because he could almost feel the pain Harry was in through the phone.

"H-He said the nastiest things to me! He was so mad after I told him I didn't want to be with him anymore. I finally was brave enough to tell him to leave me the fuck alone, and this is what I got in return. Everything hurts." Harry says in between sobs and Louis feels a tear run down his face because he wishes he was there to hold the boy who was falling part on the other side of the phone.

"Harry, my Harry, I know anything I say won't fix this or fix how you feel but please know you didn't deserve any of this. Chase is so fucked up and evil, you're so much better than him and he knows that. He knows exactly how much better you are than him that's why he does this shit. You are everything he isn't, and you're the most perfect angel. I'm coming down to see you tomorrow, I mean of course only if it's okay with you?" He hopes Harry allows him to come see him because he just really needs to hug him.

"But don't you work tomorrow? I don't want you to get fired or anything and it's not worth it to get fired over this." Harry asks worriedly and Louis almost laughs because although Harry is the one in the hospital after being beat by his shit ex boyfriend he was still worried about Louis.

"This is clearly an emergency and they'll understand. You'll always be worth it, I'll be there tomorrow then. I hope you know I will be suffocating you in affection and kisses."

"I don't deserve you Lou." Harry sniffs no longer crying and Louis wipes the tears that trailed down his own cheeks.

"Yes you do, I seriously mean it. You're so strong baby and I'm so proud of you for sticking up for yourself even if it ended like this. This a big step to finally being free from that abusive and toxic relationship."

"I wish you were here so I could hug you, I can't wait to see you. Listen Lou, my mom needs to talk to me so I'll just text you when I have my phone back. I'll see you tomorrow, I um I like you...a lot." Louis holds back a grin as Harry stumbles over his words.

"I like you a lot too." Louis knows it was way too soon into their relationship to admit to Harry that he was hopelessly and completely in love. He didn't want to the scare the boy off, especially since Harry was barely accepting the fact that Louis really likes him and he really likes Louis.

He couldn't wait to see his boy tomorrow although he wishes he was seeing him under different circumstances. He's never felt so much anger towards a person but he hopes Chase ends up in jail before Louis finds him.

His phone screen lights up with a message from Niall as he lays back in his bed trying to get some sleep.

niallergolfs: harry really likes you and i know you're not anything like chase like extremely far from it, but i feel like i still need to give you the don't hurt him or i hurt you talk

cockytommo: as if i would hurt my baby i'm offended

niallergolfs: he's just been through a lot i just want to make sure your intentions are pure

cockytommo: niall believe me when i say i'm going to marry this boy and try to give him the entire world that's how pure my intentions are

niallergolfs: good you sappy fuck 🥺

cockytommo: besides don't act like you could fight me i have to laugh

niallergolfs: hey i'm strong

cockytommo: sure nialler i'm going to bed now i'll see you tomorrow we can figure this out then

niallergolfs: wait i forgot you were coming okay it's true you would win pls don't hurt me😣

———————————————————————
poor harry lets start a f*ck chase thread in the comments

i would've updated this sooner but i finally had to do all the homework i was putting off so you can thank my teachers for that 😤 but thank you all for reading love you all stay safe babies xx

ps: this book is actually most ending and i'm lowkey sad about it 😔 but i wanna know who's been your fav character so far?