"I want that fixed by tomorrow or your salary will be cut in half," Miles spoke with venom hanging off his tongue. Vivienne was taken aback by the abruptness, Miles beating her to the punch. She didn't like the way he did it, but she knew it would get the job done.

"Y-yes sir!"

The same officer shakily handed Vivienne the autopsy report, scanning it over to make sure it copied her own. Her hand reached to her side to hand over the document to Miles as they walked alongside each other. "Her autopsy report states she died almost instantly from a knife wound to the front of the chest around 3:00 am," Vivian read the file out loud while Miles followed along to the sound of her voice.

He internally smiled, noticing the autopsy report he received yesterday didn't exactly match the one presented today. "Chief Autry, the witness Sandi Bathurst is here."

"Very well then. Where is she?" Vivienne asked, her gaze falling to one particular female just as the officer pointed right at her. Viv felt a sense of dread rush to the pit of her stomach. The female was incredibly gorgeous, purple, voluminous hair, slim waist with large hips and she seemed to be blessed with big breasts. Vivienne suddenly felt herself shrink, feeling extremely self-conscious about her appearance. Nevertheless, she had to bite down the feeling and do her job.

"Miss Sandi Bathurst?"

"That's me!" God even her voice was attractive, Vivienne thought to herself. "You can follow me to the witnesses office."

"Oh! Are you going to be my lawyer!" Sandi questioned, hoping that this female wasn't going to be her lawyer.

"No. Mr. Edgeworth," Vivienne stepped aside to let his view come into play, but he seemed completely disinterested as he scanned over the autopsy report, "Will be your Prosecuting Attorney."

"Ooo Mr. Hot Attorney gets to talk to me," Sandi pouted, leaning forward just the tiniest amount to reveal most of her chest. Vivienne felt an unknown anger rise in her. It was disgusting, the way this female acted toward Mr. Edgeworth, and she wanted this to be over with as quickly as possible.

Miles didn't seem like the one to easily be seduced, but Vivienne could tell that this girl would be persistent, "But of course, I will be there to acknowledge the account."

Vivienne let out a small smirk of victory when she noticed Sandi Bathurst back down a bit, frown tugging at the corner of her plump, pink lips.

"Follow me," Vivienne commanded, giving Mile's a little bump in order to knock him out of his trance. He hadn't said a single word to the witness, and most likely didn't hear anything between the two fighting females.

"Here we are, Mr. Edgeworth is going to ask you a few questions and assist you in your testimony. Simply listen to him and you will be fine," Vivienne spoke out, letting Miles finally take the lead on the witness. Back and forth they bickered, and frankly, Vivienne was extremely annoyed.

"Could we please stay on topic?"

"Refrain from using that kind of appeal."

"Do not call me not."

"Let's get back to the case."

"Ms. Bathurst, tell me what happened next."

Vivienne felt like she was going insane listening to the failed attempts of Miles trying to get Sandi to stay on topic, but all she seemed to know what to do was flirt.

Flirt, and flirt, and flirt causing more, and more, and more rage.

Vivienne mentally thanked herself for never becoming a Prosecuting Attorney as she didn't think she would be able to handle this type of situations. It was annoying, and Viv just wanted to get out of this situation fast. She could tell that it was dark out by now, and yet they still talked.

Vivienne couldn't comprehend how Miles could stay so calm when talking to her. Yes, you could see the clear irritation in his face, and hear the annoyance in his tone, but he never stopped. He just went on to ask her another question, and then another, trying him best to get every last bit out of her. Telling her what to say and what not to say.

"Okay, I think we're done here."