Tᴇɴ

Ashton Wilhelm was currently prepping her house. There was only 9 people coming to her house but she still wanted to make sure it was nice.

She had her phone connected to her bluetooth speakers, her spotify party playlist open.

It was currently playing some Lana Del Rey. This was the type of music that really motivated her. Lana Del Rey was what got her over her breakup with Ashton.

High by the Beach was flowing out of her speakers when a knock sounded at her front door.

The blue haired woman bounded to the door throwing it open. There stood her two best friends. Daniel and Amala.

Ashton kissed them both on the lips, because what friends would they be if they didn't swap spit, and brought them in the house. Amala hurried and helped fix up the house properly for her friend. Daniel shooting to the fridge to line up the food and drinks.

"Tequila is a must." Reminded Ashton as she walked past Daniel who gave her a thumbs up. This prompted Amala to speak up.

"Oh don't forget whiskey." Daniel chuckled to himself and thought 'might as well bring out all the booze'.

Seven songs later and another knock sounded at the front door if the Wilhelm household.

Ashton whirled over basically spamming the door open to see her friend Leo.

"Babes! You made it!" Ash threw her arms around the lanky man. He laughed and hugged her waist.

"Of course I did. I could never miss out on one of Ashton Wilhelm's infamous parties." Said woman smirked pulling Leo in for a kiss, his mustache tickling her upper lip.

"Ew." He said immediately after jokingly scrunching up his face. "Kissing girls isn't favorable."

Ash softly hit his arm.

"You're bi suck it up."

Leo snorted throwing his arm over the slightly shorter girl's shoulders.

"But I have a male lean. Men taste better in my opinion."

Since Amala and Daniel had finished setting up the house while Ash was gone all the four had to do was party. Amala and Ash were grinding on each other while Daniel made conversation with Leo.

As time progressed Ash and Amala started making out the latter in the former's lap. A knock sounded into the room but neither girls heard it.

Leo sighed heavily when he noticed this and heaved off the couch.

He walked to the door twisting the knob and pulling it open. There stood the rest of the party. While the boys looked ready to party the girls looked a bit out of place.

"Hey sorry Ash couldn't greet you she's a little," he paused unsure of what to say. "preoccupied. Welcome to the party hope you have fun."

The man stepped a bit out if the way giving a glance to the tall blond who had his arm around a beautiful tan woman. He made eye contact with both a smiled softly.

When Ashton stepped into the main room he immediately knew what Leo meant when he said his ex was preoccupied. He laughed loudly as he shook his head. This shocked most of the others in the room.

Ashton noticed this.

"What, we both moved on. It was for the best." He walked over to the booze intending to have fun.

Amala and Ash had finally detatched after what seemed like hours, noticing the other guests they had.

"Oh my fuck!" She shouted with a grin on her face. The woman bounded over to her ex pulling him into a hug. "Shin!"

"Ato!"

The female Ashton proceeded to hug each of the others spending more time on Crystal and Michael.

"You know Crystal, your boobs are delightful." The woman flushed. "Michael definitely got lucky with you." Michael perked up at his name.

"I really did." Ash just about melted at the looks Michael and Crystal gave each other. She reached over and kissed them both on the cheek.

"You guys are so hot." This cause both to brighten severly.

The rest of the night Ash would flirt with both Crystal and Michael, both flirting back.

Leo would hang out with Luke and Sierra forming a bond with them as Amala, Calum, Daniel, and Ashton spoke amongst themselves.

It was a fun party that Ash would definitely put in her top 5 for life. She just hoped this time she wouldn't drift from her friends again.

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆

We're developing people. Things are developing slowly and it is getting exciting in my eyes. I honestly don't know what I'm doing or if anyone is going to like it. It is currently 1 am and ideas are just coming out of me.

Also Ash and Amala do have a kind of sexual relationship but both remain purely friends and do not fall for each other. And they have not had sex with one another.