✏|01

____•°♡°•____

It was nearby Christmas for the Huenings. They setted everything into perfection, the delicious home made gingerbread houses and cookies.

"Bahiyyih catch!" Lea said and threw a bottle since she was thirsty. The boy saw them motion slowly, as the bottle would hit his little sister.

He swiftly made to the direction of where she can catch it. And sat back to his place.

"Hey I did it!" Bahiyyih exclaimed as she boasted it to her sister.

The boy laughed softly as he looked at the time.
It's so close to Christmas..

He went to bed the next day, as it was Christmas eve tomorrow.

"Kai don't!" A girl went to him and somewhat blocked him from the door..

"What are you doing?"

"What?" He woke up early in the morning and sighed.

Going down seeing his mother putting some stuff in the living room.

"Huh?" The mother said and went to him.

"Morning Kai, why so early?" She asked and the boy shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know.. dream I guess" he rubbed the back of his neck.

A sound of the doorbell was heard. "Kai open that for me, why is there someone so early.." her mother laughed as she went to the boxes.

"Ok!" He hummed and opened the door, revealing two highschool students..

But the uniforms, doesn't look like any here.

"Are you HueningKai?" The boy said and Kai nodded hesitantly

"We need your help, you have powers right?" The girl looked at him and he looked pretty shocked.

"Huh? I-i don't.." he shook his head and the boy rolled his eyes. "Stop lying, I saw you in my vision. Kai"

Kai then looked down and nodded. "Yeah I do.."

"I'm Chaeryeong, he's Beomgyu. We're from diffrent Earths!" She exclaimed as the boy nodded.

"So that's why there aren't school uniforms like that here.." the boy mumbled.

"Yes so we have to leave, tomorrow" Beomgyu rubbed his temples as the boy was puzzled.

"But it's Christmas tomorrow!" The two was confused as well. "Whats Christmas? Do you guys have coffee?"

Chaeryeong asked and the boy was shook. "Well, that's sad of you guys, but Christmas is the special occasion." They then nodded.

"Kai? Who's there?" His mother hollered and he laughed nervously.