The Fallout

A/N: it has been a long time and I apologize but life has been cray cray and I also lost inspiration for this au in particular not liking how it came out. I am trying to post a few more chaps before I make a decision on if I will delete or not but until then I thank you all for reading, commenting, and voting on this it gives me the most confidence to continue

________________

The Fallout
________________

Namjoon had always been careful with his private life, it was what Jin loved about him he was easy to manage typically found in his studio rather than hanging out at clubs, going on dates, or going to parties. In fact it wasn't often Jin had to make any statements on behalf of anyone in Cypher and yet here he was stuck in his hotel room, his boss yelling at him from his laptop screen.

"Do you realize how this reflects on you, on your group, on this company?"

"Hyung nothing happened." That's a lie and he's sure Jin knows it luckily there isn't enough proof for Jin to call him on his bluff "I met her at the afterparty, made nice and she showed me around. You told me to make friends."

"I also told you to use your head. I'm not stupid. Luckily no one can prove what you two were actually up to so we're safe for now." Namjoon nods "I have a meeting. Please stay in your hotel until your scheduled flight. I can't do anymore damage control."

Jin's form of damage control was an offical statement that stated that he and Normani were friends it was straight and to the point and he was sure no one would believe it but without any other evidence not much else could be said.

"Understood hyung. Bye." With a toss of his hand Jin ends the call, and as soon as the screen goes black Namjoon relaxes into the couch. Ignoring the smug looks of group mates.

"I have to say I'm impressed. Your first big scandal. This is huge we should celebrate." Hoseok takes the seat beside Namjoon, a smile growing on his face.

"I'm happy you find my situation so amusing. Jin's gonna kill me when land back in Korea and my best friends are-"

"Hyung said she's a model. Is that why you decided to leave with her?" No.

If his group mates weren't so socially aware he would've lied to them and told them that nothing went down, told them that he and Normani just went to grab a bite to eat after she showed him around. That was the plan, that's what the two agreed on, but as soon as he arrived back to their shared hotel they called him on it and he was way too proud and tipsy to deny anything.

So he didn't.

"It wasn't that." It wasn't only that. "We talked for hours. She was nice." Yoongi and Hoseok share a look. "What?"

"Nothing."

"You think I should text her? I should probably text her." He hadn't exactly been forward with her when he discussed his status within the industry. Opting to tell her he was 'Just a rapper' probably wasn't the best decision all things considered. But while he had every intention of leaving with her that night he had no idea they would get caught.

"You have a her number?" He doesn't have to look to know Yoongi is grinning. The bastard. "Sure text her."

Between fans and the press he knew her situation wasn't pretty but he hoped he could at least apologize before she cut him off.

Apparently she beat him to the punch

________________

END
________________

A/N: not my best I admit but I am trying hopefully next chapter is up sooner and I am more motivated otherwise soon a new au will be started
leave your thoughts they do help me out

stream mots:7 and diamonds ig