They felt uncomfortable entering Taka's place. "Actually, this is none of our business, what are we doing here anyway," whispered the elder and looked around carefully as if he expected their singer to jump out of some corner at any moment, snorting furiously. "Of course it's our business, we... we should support them. After all, we are family, aren't we?" Ryota looked uncertainly at his hands clutching the phone. "Hiroki definitely has something planned that we're involved in. Why else would he send us that picture? So come on... you go first." With that, he pushed Tomoya toward the bedroom where they heard Taka curse softly. Bravely and with a broad grin on his face, the Trummer knocked at the door. "Hi, Takahiro... Are you okay?"

"Hello, Toru?" Takahiro's brother opened the door in surprise. "Why didn't you call? I had made something for ..." I interrupted him and pushed the door further open. With both hands I pushed him roughly into the anteroom to vent my anger. "What the fuck?" I grabbed him and glared at him angrily. "Hey, hey, it's okay. Calm down Toru san," he defended himself and held his hands defensively in front of him. "I can explain." His frightened look and his intimidated attitude made me sober suddenly. Dazed, I shook my head. What had got into me? "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you", I apologized curtly, closed the door and walked towards him. He still looked at me anxiously, as if he expected a slap. It reminded me of his childhood. When he'd done mischief and got bells for it. "Wait... Toru... I... The pleading words stuck in his throat as I stood directly in front of him. "'I told you I'm sorry', I said in a friendly manner, bent over to him and squint my eyes. "What the hell were you thinking?" Desperately he tried to escape my stern eyes and when I raised my hand he automatically shrugged. "Look at me." My finger raised his chin and he blinked at me shyly. "I... I just want to help him," he stammered and turned away from me. "How on earth can this picture be helpful? Explain it to me, please." My voice was still stern. I was angry with him and sad at the same time. Sad because our first real meeting after his operation was to be different. Didn't he have so many things he wanted to tell me that remained unspoken during his days of secrecy? And now... this?
I suddenly felt like the big bad wolf who had found the last scared little goat and was about to eat it up at any moment. "Hiro chan, ... what are you doing?" I asked impatiently, took him by the shoulders and shook him slightly. "Taka's reaction was...", I stopped. Only now he looked me straight in the eyes and I let go of him in a depressed state. "He was so cold and hurtful,... damn Hiro! Why?" "Come inside, then you'll know everything." He went into the living room and I followed him after I took off my shoes. He put two bottles on the table and asked me to sit down. "Maybe it would have been better to let you in on this before, but..." His embarrassed smile and the remorseful doggy look had a calming effect on me as always and I only slightly twisted the corners of my mouth. "I'm sure I did," I accused him and sat down. "I should be furious with you. "It's hard enough without having to put up with your moody brother. Did you have to do that? This fucking picture?"
He leaned forward and grinned mischievously. "Trust me, I've got it all figured out. ... Maho found my idea reckless at first, but I finally convinced her and she's playing along." I looked at him suspiciously as he reached for a bottle, opened it and handed it to me. "Thank you. ... Continue," I demanded and noticed that he had regained his self-confidence. His voice was still rough and hoarse, but I could clearly hear how serious he was about this. "I will make it clear to my brother how stupid his behaviour is and how much he himself suffers from it. Do you understand? ... All I want is for him to meet Maho to broaden his stubborn tunnel vision. He's so fixated on you and he really believes he can go down without you. All he cares about is his voice and the man who saved him from his shitty life. ... But ... There's so much more he needs to take care of. ...his family, me..." With a sigh, he opened his drink and took a big sip. And I just looked at him in wonder. "How does this image of Maho and me fit into your conspiracy? Do you think he'll talk to the doctor and get her to talk to him, then she'll brainwash him and he'll be cured?" I frowned in disbelief. "But if I'm honest, ... I've thought of that possibility too, only Maho... I'm not sure... she could use it all to her advantage." Hiro had put his head on his hands and smiled: "Trust me Toru nii, this time it's all about Taka. Our dear psychiatrist does all this just to see YOU happy. Your farewell letter gave me an extra hour of therapy, although this time I wasn't the patient." He smiled. "She's a good kid, believe me." I winked at his hair. "I can't believe... you're so cute. You should find a girlfriend quickly, so you don't have to play theehlendoctor with Taka and me."