The second trove

"It's a enchanted forest!" she gasped. Kirishima chuckled.
"Yes it is indeed" he said. "I'll let you wonder a bit and don't talk to the fairies" he said. (Y/n) nods as she walked around the huge forests that liked abounded yet clean.

 (Y/n) nods as she walked around the huge forests that liked abounded yet clean

she sees a glowing blue river that had glowing fish and plants on the inside. She starred amazed.
"How dare a human trespass!!!" said a voice. (Y/n) turns aroundA group of fairies stood there.
"I...um, came here with a dragon" she said calmly.
"A...Dragon?" she repeats. (Y/n) nods. The fairies lok at each Other as they burtsted out laughing.
"What a dumbass"she laughs.
" Hey why are you so mean"
"What do you expect stupid, your fairy tale book where all a bunch of bullshit" said another fairy.
"(y/n)! I told you not to talk to them"Kirishima sighs as he walks next to (y/n) in his human form. (Y/n) would never admit it,but she found him attractive this way and thank the gods that he had clothes.
" Kirishima! Long time no see"said one of the fairies.
"Sparkles...this is my treasure, (y/n)"
" Ah, so the Bitch wasn't lying "
"Why are you so mean...where's tinker bell" she asks. The fairies gasp in horror.
"We do not speak of that name" sparkles whimpers.
"Why?"
" her wrath destroyed a village "she said "rumors day she's slayed a dragon"she said.
" test in peace Mineta "Kirishima mummbled
" why is everything so different...what about mermaids "
"He realistic they don't exist" sparkles said rolling her her eyes.
"Oh wow really?"
" No! They exist there sluts that's for sure"
"What about Arial?"
" Famous porn star so they say... "
"Oh geeze..."
" Well, my treasure has been tainted and I need to show her to the trove"he said.
"Ah yes, see you later Kirishima"the fairy says. Kirishima hums as he lead the "tainted" human to a glowing river.
"I want you to take a bath and I'll wait okay"Kirishima smiles. (Y/n) nods as she gestures Kirishima to turn around and he does so she hums approvingly as she undress and steps in the warm water. She sighs as she sat down. Kirishima not being able to hold his form turns back into his Dragon form and lays in front of the lagoon resting his eyes.
After and hour (y/n) steps out of the water. Kirishima opens an eye to check on her. But (y/n) hasn't covered her top part as Kirishima starred confused on what was on her chest. When she changed she turns and smiles.
" where do we go now? "She asks.
" I have a special trove here and I would love for you to see it "he says as he lowers his head for her as she climbs on his snout as he walks to a wall. She starred confused but once he continues to walk to I he walked right through it and too a glorious glowing room with glowing objects everywhere. (Y/n) gasps
" Kiri....its beautiful"she whispers loudly. Kirishima hums.
"Well I keep my most sacred and beautiful treasures here but I don't want you to ever be out of my sight knowing you could be right beside, or in our case, right in front of me"he says letting her slide down. She smiles shyly.
"You have no idea how grateful I am to you" she says.
"I could say the same about you,without you I might be as bored and lonely but now every day is an adventure when I see you" he says. (Y/n) giggles slightly.
"Your so adorably romantic" she says as she hugs Kirishima who nuzzled her in response. It was a blissful silence.
"Hey (y/n)...." he says. (Y/n) hums.
"Want the meet my friend?" he ask.
"Sure I don't mind"she says. "Who is it?"
" oh his name is Kaminari you'll like him I promise "