The Convincing diamond

"Oh my god is this even a castle..." (Y/n) whispers in awe.
"I guess" mina said. As they looked up at the humongous castle. The slowly opened the door.
"So what are we going to do?" mine asked.
"See if there's a dragon first of three is we're out of here" (y/n) said.
"Yeah let look for there trove." Mina said.
"We'll split up I take the North and West wings you take the east and South" (y/n) said walking away.
"Right what happens if I find the Dragon?"
" run to Me and we'll leave "she said. Mina nods as they parted ways.
(Y/n) continued to wander around as she looks at the dead bones.

"Yep there's a dragon here" (y/n) told herself. She then saw a trial of gold. She actually wanted to see the Dragon and explore there trove. She follows the trial without touching the gold because it's not her's.
Once she arrived the trove was huge much bigger than kirishima's it was as big at a while city and the mountains piles over other mountains.
"Woah"she whispers. Thanks to Kirishima she was very quiet. She explored and discovered as she opened treasure boxes. She heard a loud roar and
(y/n) Immediately hid behind some gold. She stayed quietly as the Dragon enters. It was a beautiful goldenish brown Dragon his scales sparkled as his red eyes were keeping a sharp look out for the intruder.

Maybe (y/n) wasn't quiet enough. She stayed quiet for a few minutes. (Y/n) was about to move from her spot when a heavy gust of warm air was blown at her. She looked up at see the Dragon deadly glare.
Yep this Dragon was very angry he was much bigger than kirishima and he looked like he could kill her in a second. Best thing she could do was talk and explain.
" W-wait, nice Dragon... "She said backing up. The Dragon growls as his teeth became into view.
" M-my what large t-teeth you have... "She said. "B-but wow there S-so white" she adds. The Dragon glared suspiciously.
"I-i'm mean you probably get this alot b-but Y-you have very clean teeth" she said. The Dragon huff. "Oh wow a-and am I getting a minty freshness?" she said.
"Oh and don't g-get me s-started on your Amazing s-scales l-like wow! T-that S-so pretty and I bet your popular with the ladies..."she winked. The Dragon looked rather flattered. His face had softened and he began to study the human.

"So your a female...." he huffs. (Y/n) starred as she nods.
"The fuck are you doing all the way out here?" he growled. "Trying to take my treasure".
(Y/n) shook her head quickly.
"No no, I just want to explore I came across a.good coin path and I just really wanted to see a Dragon" she said excitedly. The Dragon starred boredly.
"Prove it" he said. (Y/n) starred confused.
"What?"
"Prove that you don't want my treasure" he said.
(Y/n) was perplexed and nervous she didn't want to mess up and aggravate the Dragon.
"Like do I pick some up and throw it around or -"
" You passed "he said. (Y/n) was shocked.
" I beg your pardon? "
"You asked if you could touch what's mine" he stated. (Y/n) nods.
"W-we'll it's not like I wanted it in the first place"she shrugged. The Dragon brought his face close to her.
" Danm your fucking beautiful "he said. (Y/n) blushed darkly.
" T-thank you "she said.
"Tell me your name"he said.
" O-oh um,...(y/n) "she smiled shyly.
"I'm Bakugou "he said. "And you belong to me now"he declared. (Y/n) was about to protest when he gently grabbed her and flew her to his bedding area.
" W-wait I can't stay"she said. Bakugou looked at her confused and annoyed.
"Why not?"
"B-because I'm already another D-dragons treasure..." she whispers. Bakugou huffed a he cuddled with her body against his.
"Well your mine now"he stated as he began to fall asleep. (Y/n) slumped back as Bakugou held her securely.
" What did I get myself into "she sighs. Then Mina walked inside she saw (y/n) and was shocked.
" What happened?! "She mouthed.
"I complemented the Dragon" she mouthed back. Mina face palms. She walked over and gently picked up a statue and swapped (y/n) with it.
"He's a big one"she whispers.
" possessive too, might as well make a quiet run for it"she responds. Mina and (y/n) ran out the castle not waking the Dragon.

"Oh wow I can't believe you swayed a dragon" she said. (Y/n) chuckled nervously.
"Its a gift and a curse"she responds. When they were halfway back to the cave. Kirishima landed in front of them his eyes full of rage. (Y/n) fell back as mina screams.
" no no don't scream it will make it worse for you -"
"You mean us?! Worse for us!!"
" Well... "(y/n) said scratching her neck nervously as she stood up. "I'm his treasure"
Mina starred in disbelief.
"Y-your...okay let's go home and talk about this"mina said grabbing her wrist. Kirishima roads as he pulled (y/n) back growling darkly.
" let me guess, you live with it -"
" Him, he's a him"she corrected. Mina nods.
"I see w-well, I guess I'll be going" she said walking away quickly. Kirishima was about to blow fire at her.

"Please don't "she begged. Kirishima turns to her with a worried expression. He picked her up and walked back to cave. Once they arrived Kirishima cuddled his face into her.
" I was worried I lost you"he said.
"I was only gone for a little bit-"
"You willingly left?!" he said. (Y/n) nods.
"W-well yeah but -"
"I told you stay"he said sternly.
"Yhere was a really cool abandoned castle"she protested.
" You could have waited till tomorrow -"
"But i-"
"No!!I told you to stay and You deliberately disobeyed me"he said angry. (Y/n) began to get angry as well but was worried to get hurt.
"I'm sorry okay"
"I forgive you guy that's not going to make it all better, I forbid you to go outside until my way so"
"You can do that"
" yes I can and I will"he said. (Y/n) teared up as she looked at the ground. Kirishima sighs as he pays her head.
"Its not all bad in here"he said softly. Kirishima.then began to heat up both the cow and pig till it was cooked. He used his claw to cut it and placed the slice of beef and pork on a golden plate. The walked back to (y/n).
" Come on I made you dinner "he said quietly. (Y/n) walked over and picked up the plate.
"T-thank you"she whispers. Kirishima hums in response as he layed down tiredly. (Y/n) finished as she turns to Kirishima with a sad expression.
"Oh please don't look at me like that" he said as pushed her towards him with his tail as he wrapped it around her. She looked at the golden floor as she silently cries herself to sleep.

Kirishima looked at his treasure sadly. He needed her to understand that she needed to be considerate and careful or something bad could happen. He watched (y/n) sleep a bit before he did as well

Bakugou was pissed. His treasure that he claimed was missing and he wanted her back. He remembered (y/n) saying that she belonged to another Dragon so that means all he has to do is find the right trove and (y/n) is all his.