The Stolen jewel

Shoto quickly called for back-up as thousands of troups arrived. (Y/n) tried to tell him to tell him to stop but he wasn't listening. He jumped as he slashed kirishima's left eye. He roared with rage and pain as he smacked Shoto against the wall.

The men tied a chain around his neck as a the pulled Kirishima's neck down the chained his legs and pulled they criss cross so it was hard for him to stand. The a man placed a shot in his neck. (Y/n) runs over as she looks at Kirishima.
"N-no no no....please stay with me"she begs. Kirishima starred as his eyes began to slowly close. (Y/n) got worried when she was pulled back by Shoto.
"Be careful love he's dangerous -"
" n-no he's sweet and genuine"(y/n) protested. Shoto looks at her as a devilish look sparkled in his eye.
"You knew that he was coming didn't you" he said. (Y/n) starred nervously as she kept her eyes off Shoto. He walks over and holds your chin up.
"You did"he said answering his own question. (Y/n) bites her lip nervously.
" I can send you jail for life-"
"N-no please don't-"
"But"he said as he raised his hand." let's make a deal"he said. (Y/n) fiddles with her fingers scared.
"If you marry me, I won't tell a living soul"he said. (Y/n)'s eyes widen.
"If not, well your going to be my pet instead and your Dragon friend here dies"he said. (Y/n) starred at the ground sadly.
" I-i'll marry you"(y/n) said quietly. Shoto smirked as he placed his hands on your waist.
"Look at me love"he demands in a sickly kind voice. (Y/n) looks up tears in her eyes.
"Don't cry love, I promise very soon I have you filled with pleasure" he said in a low tone. (Y/n) starred at him nervously.
"I'm fifteen" (y/n) whispers. Shoto smirked.
"Then it's nice and fresh" he said kissing her cheek gently. She whimpers nervously as his fingers drew circles on her hip. (Y/n) quickly pulled away which surprised then both.
"C-can I visit him a-at least"(y/n) begged. Shoto nods.
" I will allow that"he said. (Y/n) smiled faintly.
"Now wait here I need to tell the good news" he said as he walked past her. Once (y/n) was for sure he was gone she ran to the sleeping Dragon and hugged him tightly as she burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry" she cries. "I should have listened, I should have stayed none of this would have happened if I had just listened" she said quietly.

Shoto returns as he once again pulls her away from the Dragon.
"Wipe your face and smile love the people want to see you" he said softly as he positioned her hands to have them wrapped around his arm.
The people were happy as (y/n) smiled fakely when she cried she shrugged it off saying she's so happy.

That was three weeks ago

"(y/n) love" Shoto called. (Y/n) walks over quietly with a sad like face. Shoto sighs
"When are you going to be happy that your a princess?" he said. (Y/n) looked away not responding.
"(y/n) answer my question" he demanded.
"I n-never wanted t-to be a...princess" she mumbles.
"Why not"
" I don't get t-to go where I please, people d-do everything for me, i don't make my schedule and I now have to learn piano "(y/n) said slightly angry.
"You like to be-"
"Independent yes I hate having people work for me, I hate being a princess and I hate you!" she snapped.

Shoto's calm monotone face became pure rage. (Y/n) realized what she said and ran off. Shoto hot on her heels. (Y/n) took her heels of as she ran faster. Her long dress she was forced to wear caused her to trip on it and fall. She turned to she Shoto tower over her.

Kirishima paced back and forth he couldn't turn to his human form because it was a a forbidden law for dragons to escape like that. He really wanted to kill someone seeming he's been chained down and is suffering. Not to mention that a human is tainting his treasure. This is why he hates them so much he doesn't even consider (y/n) a human seeming she's too kind a pure. Not to mention he couldn't even touch his treasure anymore the had to be ten feet apart which broke his heart.

  Kirishima heard (y/n) just around the corner he looked through the window to see something that set him of like a bomb.

Shoto had given (y/n) a deep and dark hickey which is Technically stealing seeming hickey claims what's there. Kirishima finally has His treasure and someone dared take it.