New found treasure

"When are you going to settle down" mine asks. "I'm happily married to sero, your fifteen for crying out loud you should have gotten married when you turned thirteen" she explained as the two were walking around the village.
"I don't want to settle down I want to travel and explore -"
" I knew I should have never let you borrow that book"mina chuckled. "I told you not to let that stuff get in your head"
"I know but the adventures of Sinbad is an amazing book as well as magi and Shrek!" She beams. Mina chuckled.
"Just at least tell me who your interested in"Mina said. You blushed as you fiddles with your dress.
"A particular green haired male"she mumbles. Nina squealed.
"Defiantly a cute couple right there!!!" she said. (Y/n) smiles shyly.I
"H-he's just so sweet and k-kind and we've known each other since forever" she blushed.
"How s-should I ask-"
"Oh no"mina muttred. (Y/n) looked at her.
" What -"
"N-nothing let's just go"mina said as she pushed (y/n) a different direction. (Y/n) figured it was Kaminari singing so she allowed herself to be pushed off.

"Anyways are you going out today" She asked. (Y/n) nods.
"There's this cave that I've been looking at so I need to head out I'll tell you about it when I get back" she said as she ran home.
"Hey (y/n) did you tell Izuku?" her father asked as he kissed her forehead.
"N-no I got nervous" she said embarrassed. "I'm going out with mina a bit longer I just need to get something" she smiled as she ran to her room as she grabbed a lamp and ran out the house.
She ran straight for the cave. When she got there she felt as though the cave was calling her name. If it wasn't that then what could it be?

She ran halfway in till she lit her lamp. It was mossy and cold just as she expected. She sees a split way of four. She took the first one to the right. She kept walking when she heard a growl and turned to see a pack of wolves. She started nervously as she backs away.
"N-nice puppies...." she mutters. One barks and they all Charged at her. She began to run as the ground breaks from under her as she fell in a tunnel. She was then shot out like a slide she screams as she then slid down something hard as she tumbles down the hill.
(Y/n) winced seeming something poked hee on her butt. She pulled it out as she looked to see it was a gold fork. She pouts at it and tossed it.
"Stupid gold fork" she mummbled then she rethought what she said.
"G-gold?" she said. As she adjusted her eyes realize she was surrounded by tons of gold and Diamonds, ruby's, jades, Pearls, Emerald's, amethyst, Jewelry and, Golden treasure. mountains of Gold piled next to each other.

(Y/n) was amazed

(Y/n) was amazed.
"Holy mother of God!" she gasped as she stood up shocked. As she looked around and admired beautiful golden cups and the large treasure chest full of valuable objects as she  giggles at the silly statues. As she picked up a blue Crystal,  something hit her.
"W-wait if there's this m-much treasure...that's means there a dragon-" . (Y/n) was interrupted by a deep growl from behind her. She whimpered as she winced a bit dropping the Crystal. Then a large Dragon appeared from the darkness. (Y/n) was a smart person, so she ran as of Comicon tickets were about to be sold out.

Thanks to her clumsiness she fell. She looked back as she stood up quickly only to fall again seeming the Dragon was now inches away from her small form. She whimpers as the dragons teeth came to view.
"W-wait I-i didn't want you t-treasure,please!" she cried as she was now finally backed up against a wall. The Dragon starred at the girl with confusion an interest.