When the adults came back inside, Hopper slammed the box of hunting supplies onto the desk, Callahan dropping the sword on after.

"Be careful with that, dude!" Imogen exclaimed, scowling at Callahan.

"What is this?" Joyce hissed, looking at the contents in the box, seeing bear traps, ammo, a gun, lighter fluid.

"Why don't you ask your son? We found it in his car." Hopper stated, a quizzical expression on his face, looking between the teens.

"What?" Joyce asked.

"Why are you going through my car?" Jonathan harshly said, squinting up at the man.

Hopper leaned down, his hands on the desk, getting closer to the kids, making Imogen back away with a nervous chuckle. "Is that really the question you should be asking right now? I wanna see you in my office."

"You won't believe me," Jonathan stated.

Hopper stopped, softly saying. "Why don't you give me a try?"

Jonathan glanced at Imogen, who just nodded.

Jonathan got up, Hopper glanced at the two girls noticing the conversation they were having with their eyes, "You two, let's go."

Imogen quickly got up, Nancy following, Hopper leading the teens and Joyce to his officer, closing the door behind him.

──

Imogen sat on the ground, criss-cross, in between Nancy's and Jonathan's chairs. The teens were hesitantly making eye contact with the adults who were looking at the enhanced picture of the monster that Jonathan captured in Imogen's back yard.

Joyce had a fearful face on, she had seen that thing in her home, coming out of the wall, she believed the kids 100%.

"You say blood draws this thing?" Hopper asked, looking up from the picture of the faceless monster.

"It's a theory." Imogen swallowed, making eye contact with Hopper who looked at her with a concerned look.

"I'm sorry, mom," Jonathan whispered.

Joyce walked out of the room, Jonathan hurriedly following after.

Nancy awkwardly fiddled with her hands, noticing the look Hopper was giving Imogen, "I'm gonna go wait..."

"What's up, kid?" Hopper asked once Nancy left.

Imogen looked up confused, "Hmm?"

"You were right."

"About what?" Imogen questioned, getting up from the floor, to stand in front of Hopper, looking up at the man.

"About the body not being Issa's." Hopper continued, he knew it wasn't her body either, he didn't see the scar even as they were pulling the body out of the water.

Imogen scoffed, looking down with furrowed brows. "Of course I was right."

"We're gonna find her," Hopper stated, putting a comforting hand on the girl's shoulder as he noticed her eyes becoming teary.

"What if we don't? I...won't be able to see her. I won't be able to hug her or...touch her...or tell her I lo--"

Imogen stopped herself from saying it, biting her lip with a wince once again tasting the blood.

Hopper caught onto what she was saying, raising a brow wondering if his suspicions were true, making him squeeze her shoulder gently.

The girl looked down, instinctively going to twist the ring around her finger but let out a sob when she remembered it wasn't there, just like the girl she loved.