12 ♡ tactics

Ah... What should I do....? He's mad at me now. I've got to do something, but what exactly? She massaged her forehead, thinking deep and hard. 

Then she had a moment of an epiphany. She'll make him lunch boxes. Great! This will surely move him, right? Let's hope. 

-

Before the sunrise, Junghye was already up and making herself and Jungkook lunch boxes. She packed Jungkook's lunch with care and she was sure that this will make him forgive her. 

She decided to text him a good morning message. 

--Junghye; hi, good morning :) 

Then she went back to getting ready for school, taking around 15 minutes of her time. Checking on her phone, Jungkook still had yet to reply or see her message. This made her felt somewhat unhappy but she was in denial. 

On her way to school, she could hear what other students were saying. They kept on saying the same stuff. Jungkook and Yura were dating or whatever. That caused Junghye's blood to boil. She hated that people were thinking that Jungkook was in a relationship with Yura when he clearly does not give a fuck about her. Keeping her cool, she walked faster and blocked all the negative thoughts that were continuously crossing her mind. 

Jungkook was walking side by side with Yura holding his arm. Junghye took this opportunity to separate them. 

She gripped on Jungkook's right arm and stood between him and Yura. 

"Who are you? What do you think you're doing right now?" Yura glared at Junghye, throwing her a dirty look of disgust. 

"That is none of your business," then she proceeded to drag Jungkook away, leaving Yura kind of really dumbfounded. 

Junghye brought Jungkook under a big tree and let go of his arm after holding it so tightly. 

"Okay I know I made you made but can you not let her hold your arm like that?" She irritatedly said and mumbled, "That shit is annoying as fuck." 

"What? Are you jealous? Heh, maybe you're not since you weren't even giving two shits about that project thing yesterd--" Jungkook scoffed but was cut off before he could finish his sentence

"Why yes, the hell I am," she completely showed how dominating she could be by snatching his collar and yanked him so close to her face that they were almost kissing. 

"Look here jerkface, I'm sorry. But don't push your limits," she shoved the lunch box she made for him right into his chest after slightly punching him away. Smiling sarcastically, she walked away. 

Jungkook heaved out a big sigh and let himself loose, falling down onto the ground. He could felt how fast his heart was beating, how hot his face had gotten, and how bad he wanted to just go for that kiss just then. 

"Why was she so aggressive? Goddamn, my heart almost busted outta my ribcage. That was... kind of really fucking... hot," he covered his face in embarrassment despite no one was really watching him or anything. And she gave me this lunch box... fuck, I can't keep up for long until I want to embrace her.

-

Lunch came and Jungkook did the very thing that Junghye warned him not to, pushing his limits. 

This really got Junghye worked up. At this point, she knew for a damn fact that she liked Jungkook and she is most definitely jealous that another girl was all over her boyfriend. 

Junghye made her way to Jungkook, walking up straight and firm. She was dang serious about what she was going to do. 

Shit, shit, shit, what is she going to do now? Jungkook thought, he was surely afraid of what she could do. 

Junghye smirked. She shoved Yura's face off of Jungkook's shoulder, using her whole hand, she squeezed her face as she lifted Jungkook's face up by his chin and kissed him on the lips. 

This was a whole show for every student in the canteen to watch and for sure it was entertaining for them

This was a whole show for every student in the canteen to watch and for sure it was entertaining for them. Some were even recording and taking pictures. 

"This is mine and no one touches it without my permission, got it?" Junghye rested her arm on Jungkook's head as he was seated. She brought her face close to Yura and gave her a deep and terrifying glare. 

"You-- How dare you! Since when is Jungkook yours?! Right, Jungkook?" Yura screamed, echoing through the canteen. 

Jungkook was silent. He needed to think. He was just overly shocked. He really didn't expect Junghye to do anything as such. 

"Do you got what I said? Or do you need me to repeat what I did to you in 9th grade? Hm?" Junghye licked the inside of her cheeks, smirking. She knew that no way in hell that Yura would even be brave enough to come near Jungkook at all after she was reminded of what happened. 

"What did you do in 9th grade--" then she finally came to the realization that she really shouldn't test Junghye at all. 

"Oh I don't know, maybe you should tell me what you did in 9th grade for me to you know..." Junghye smirked again, allowing Yura to experience a chill going down her spine. 

"You! Hmph!" Then there she went, leaving in anger. 

"I'm... yours, huh?" Jungkook took Junghye's arm off of his head and gripped it tight so she won't be able to leave. 

"I-I... I said that for her to leave. Don't get the wrong idea."

"What wrong idea? You said what you said and you made your point. You can't have any excuse for what you did Junghye," Jungkook stroked her hands with his thumb, smiling smugly at her, "Since you did so well to prove your love to me just now, I forgive you, love. And... here's your reward..."

Forcing her to sit on his lap, he enjoyed the kiss that he initiated this time

Words cannot express how embarrassed Junghye was right now. 

-

lowkey cringey lmfao but thats aight :DD