Honeybee's POV
When Optimus stopped for a moment and looked behind us, I followed his gaze and saw my sparkmate by himself. I know Magnus has been trying to fit in since we got here, but I know he's having troubles in doing it.

After a few minutes, everybot went to the monitors for any exposed energon signals. Everybot but Magnus wasn't with them. He was watching the soldiers of the military train outside the hangar. I decided to approach him. Of course, he sensed me coming towards him, in which he turned around and looked at me.

"What is it my love?" He asked me,

"I should be asking that." I said as I wrapped my arms around his. "Magnus what's on your mind? You know you can tell me, even if you don't want me to listen to your thoughts."

He sighed before facing me completely. "I'm not sure if I could ever fit in with the team." He said, "I fear my command style is having a negative affect on unit morale."

I looked at him with worried optics. Before I could speak, Optimus joined our conversation.

"Your service is most welcome old friend, but this isn't the elite guard." Optimus said, placing a servo on his shoulder plate.

"Things has changed since the war for Cybertron." Magnus said looking at me.

"And we must adapt to that change." Optimus said, "The members of Team Prime aren't cogs and machines, they've grown into something greater than an army." He looked towards the rest of the team before looking back to us. "They have become-"

"Optimus." Ratchet cut him off, "Exposed energon signal." He said,

"With our reserves at a critical low, we can afford not to investigate." Optimus said,

Ratchet nodded and opened a ground bridge for us. Optimus went towards the others. I looked at Magnus to see he was confused about what was greater than an army. I already knew the answer after taking care of Brianna when she came along the mission.

"Honeybee." Magnus started, "Promise me after this, you'll stay beside me." He said,

I smiled softly before giving him a small kiss on his derma. He was a bit shocked after the sudden affection, to which I chuckled. "You know I'll never leave you Magnus. I promise." I said,

Magnus smiled softly before he lifted my right servo and kissed the back of it. I smiled back at him and went to the task at hand.

When we made it to area, I was put with the Stealth team other than the Wreckers. We waited for the signal and spotted the decepticons carrying a cargo of energon. But something doesn't feels right.

"Decepticons!" Optimus said, "Step away from the energon!" He said to the cons,

Of course, they ignored and began firing. The Wreckers then engage from the cliff, giving us the signal to also engage in front of the cons. It didn't take long for all of them to be knocked out, while one is stuck in a rock thanks to Smokescreen. We then approached the cargo of energon.

"Look at all that sweet fuel." Smokescreen said as he grabbed a crystal of energon.

I can't shake the thought of having that feeling when something doesn't seem right at all.

"Stealth team, take the cargo back to base." Optimus ordered, "Wreckers, scout the cave. Smokescreen, Honeybee, join them."

"Alright, I've always wanted to roll with the Wreckers." Smokescreen exclaimed

"Don't let it get to you, Smokey." I said, bringing out my gun, "Keep your guards up boys, I have a feeling that something isn't right." I said as we went in the cave.