"Yes, Amere. Your hair needs to be done,"

"But I wanna eat—"

"Eat that Wendy's, and sit still," she giggled. "I'm already tired and I'm not finna be up all night with your tender headed ass. After, you can do whatever you'd like," she stressed. He loved making this process longer than necessary.

"Yes ma'am," he sighed heavily, getting on his phone, making her chuckle, shaking her head. "You had a good day?" he asked, leaning on her thigh.

"Yeah, I talked to Kam, we have a meeting tomorrow around 9:30, then I have a meeting at 11, with some people from Gatorade for some commercial for you, and two other athletes. Also, do you know your dates for camp? Are you going to camp this season?" she asked, immediately switching back into agent mode.

At first, Yanni was scared she wouldn't be able to do this. Because of her feelings for Amere and their relationship, she thought she wouldn't be able to work effectively and efficiently like she usually would, but like her brother told her, she needed to give herself way more credit.

"I'on know, they ain't told me yet, I know when it is, I jus' don't know if I'm going," he shrugged, eyes shutting momentarily while he ate his fries. She rolled her eyes and tried not to laugh, because every time she did his hair he fell asleep. It didn't matter when or where she was doing it.

"Bubba, don't go to sleep," she said.

"I'm not, Toot," he responded, sounding very sleepy. She didn't know what it was but as soon as her hands got in his hair, he was a goner. If they were cuddling and she ran her fingers through his hair, he was a goner. She found it very cute, but very inconvenient in situations like this.

"You want my fries?" he mumbled, holding them up, and that's how she knew he was about to be out like a light.

"No baby," she laughed. "You eat them so you can stay awake,"

He turned around fast when she let his hair go and her eyes widened. "What?! You smacked the shit outta me with all this hair boy,"

"You just called me baby," he grinned, making her blush. She hadn't even realized she said it, it just came naturally, like when she said bubba.

"I guess I did," she replied softly, picking something from his eyebrow, and continuing to rub on his face. She was turning into a softy just like him, but she didn't mind it at all. She could see small changes in herself in their four months of being together and she liked it. She liked him. Everything about him, even when she was aggravated with him, he always found a way to make her giggle and laugh. He was so sensitive to her feelings, and such a huge teddy bear, well at least in public.

Maybe that love thing wasn't too far fetched.

"So I'm yo' baby now, huh? Say it one more time fa' me," he smirked, making her blush and cover her face. "Don't be shy! Say it, one more time I won't bother you no more," he laughed, holding her arms down. "You said I'm yo' what?" he got closer to her face.

"My baby," she said quietly, making him cup his hand around his ear. "Baby! You are my baby," she laughed and he grabbed her face, kissing her lips repeatedly, making her laugh between them.

As he sat back down and she resumed his hair, with a small smile on her face, she didn't notice but he started recording her, and she didn't even look up until he spoke.

"She said I'm ha' baby, y'all can't fuck wit' me," he chuckled, making her shift her eyes upward, and see herself in his phone. "Say hi phat,"

"Amere!" she whined, covering her face again.