Chapter 11: Another Nightmare

Julian P.O.V:

I remember I fell asleep. But when I opened my eyes, I see that I'm back in the Realm of Shadows. Am I back in my nightmare?

"Yes, Julian. You're back in your nightmare.  And I'm here to make it better," I hear Ghoulian answer my thoughts.

I turned around and see him right in front of me.

"Ghoulian, what's going on?" I asked him. "And how are you going to make my nightmare better? No offense, but don't you make everything worse?"

Ghoulian gives me a tired face and facepalms. "Ugh. Julian, you are an idiot. That was sarcasm. You should know sarcasm by now. Aren't you friends with that Debbie girl?"

"Oh, right. Sorry, I suppose I was taking you too seriously," I replied.

"Anyways, I'm here to tell you to give up," Ghoulian said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Give. Up. You can never get rid of me; I'll always be here in you!"

"No! You will never be a part of me! I know who I am and I'm not power-hungry as you are!"

"Oh, my dear Julian, I too know everything about you. I know you love vampires and magic and you were power-hungry at one point. That helped me wake up within you and exist in the world. You want power. You want power so you can be the greatest magician in the world!" Ghoulian slithered around me. He then goes behind me and whispered in my ear. "And possibly rule over the world as a god."

I jumped back. "No! That's not true! Why would I even want that?!"

"Oh, I don't know? Maybe because of how everyone treats you? Everyone at school practically thinks you don't even exist! They didn't even notice you until I came along!" Ghoulian shouted. He then teleported behind me. "That Howard kid seems to hate you for no reason. Wouldn't you love to get revenge on him?"

I jumped and turned around. "W-What? N-No. Besides, some people care about me! They're my friends and I don't want to ruin anything for them!"

"If you're doing that for them, then what about you? What do you want to do to make you happy?" Ghoulian asked.

"I don't need anything! Just being with my friends is good enough," I said with a warm smile.

Ghoulian scoffed, then started to laugh. "Oh, Julian. No one would ever say that!!!! Every single person has a dark side to themselves. They all have a dark desire! Even someone as pathetic and spineless like you has that!"

"No. Don't say that. I don't have a dark desire," I mumbled.

"Don't lie to yourself. No one is pure. Not even a child," Ghoulian stated.

"Please, me. Just wake up! I don't want to be stuck in this horrid nightmare anymore!!!" I shouted.

Ghoulian looked at his wrist and a watched appeared. "Don't worry Julian, you're about to wake up." He looked at me. "Also, what kind of name is 'Ghoulian'? But for your sake and others, I'll deal with the stupid name you guys have given me."

As he said that, the nightmare world was fading away and I woke up.

"That...was a terrible nightmare," I muttered to myself.

I got up and did my morning routine. I remembered Debbie said she went to the Library to do some research. I wonder if she's up? I need someone to talk to about my nightmare.

-----Texting Debbie-----

(8:30 a.m.)

Me: Good Morning, Debbie! Are you awake?

Debbie: ...yeah

Me: Oh! Apologizes. Did I wake you up?

Debbie: Nah. It's fine

Me: That's good. I just want someone to talk to right now, and you're the first person I thought of.

Debbie: Did something happen?🙁

Me: Yeah... I had another nightmare about Ghoulian.

Debbie: What happened!!!!! If I could, I would beat him up right now!!!! Or KILL him!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

Me: Debbie, please calm down...

Debbie: 😤 Alright..... I will

Me: Thank you :)

Me: So, in my nightmare, Ghoulian was messing with my mind; telling me that everyone has a dark desire and that includes me. He also told me that he'll always be a part of me and I can never get rid of him

Debbie: That guy is totally lying!!!!! He's only saying that to get into your head and take over you!!!!!! >:(

Me: Thanks for saying that

Me: By the way, have you found out about anything yet? I remembered you said you were going to the library yesterday

Debbie: Theresa and I found some information about the Nomicon, but I didn't find much about evil spirits. Well, none for our situation

Me: Theresa?

Debbie: Oh yeah! I texted her to come over to the library and help me with the research! I also told her about what's going on, so she knows Randy is the Ninja

Me: Oh ok

Debbie: Now I think they can get closer 😏

Me: What's that face supposed to mean..?

Debbie: You know what I mean 😏 They can get together!

Me: Yeah! They seem like a great couple! :)

Debbie: Oh! We should go into the group chat and tell the others what just happened!

Me: Right!

-----Texting Ended-----

Randy P.O.V.:

I got up and yawned. I don't usually wake up early, I might as well go back to sleep.

...I can't fall asleep. Why must this happen to me!!!! I just want to go back to sleep!!!!! Might as well go take a shower, I might still reek of garbage from yesterday. Why did Debbie put me in a trashcan? I don't know.

While I'm in the shower, I think about all the chaos that happened yesterday. Ghoulian is still here, he can possess Julian when he's extremely angry, my friends know I'm the Ninja and Theresa does too, and now we need to get rid of Ghoulian for good. Wait a second. Am I becoming some middle-aged guy having deep thoughts in the shower?! Wow...

I got out of the shower and put on my favorite outfit and checked my phone. I looked back on the old group chat messages and see a conversation Julian and Debbie had after I went to see Howard at the Game Hole.

I facepalm because I'm an idiot. Debbie is right, I let Howard goof off whenever he wants to even though I may have something important to do.

A new message appeared in the group chat. Did something happen?

Author Chat:

Hello, my fellow geeks! When was the last time I updated this fanfiction? *Checks* Since late April?! It's July now! Sorry for not updating this fanfiction, I haven't worked on it and now I'm running out of ideas for later chapters. I'm discontinuing my original stories on here (Already did that for The Night Dreamers) and I'm going to rewrite them and upload them on another site! I have already rewritten The Night Dreamers and put it on the website! At first, I was just transferring it, but then I realized it was awful, so I rewrote it. Anyways, I want to make other fanfictions on here as well! If I have some completed chapters of any fanfictions I have planned to write, I will publish it because why not? See you, geeks, next time when I have an idea for the next chapter! (I may or may not make a KevEdd fanfiction from Ed, Edd n Eddy)