Chapter 5: Are You the Ninja?

Julian P.O.V.:

Debbie walked out of the restroom with Randall. I'm glad she remembered my fear of being alone.

"Phew. You can do this, Julian. Just walk up to Howard and tell him Randall is going to my place with Debbie." I said to myself.

I looked over at the mirror and flinched a bit.

"Gwa! Oh. It's just my own reflection. No Ghoulian in site." I told myself.

I quickly looked away from the mirror and marched right out of the restroom.

I looked over to where Howard was before. Sure enough, he's still there. So, I walked over there.

"Greetings, Howard!" I greeted.

"...mmhm yeah." Howard replied.

"So. Um. Randall decided to come over to my place with Debbie." I told Howard.

"...mmm ok." Howard replied.

"I'll be taking my leave, then." I said. I slowly started to walk away. But then, I stopped. "So, if you want to know what he's up to at my place, just text him. Alright?" I added.

"Mmhm. Just go. I'm concentrating on this game here!" Howard shouted.

"Very well, then." I said.

I walked away.

I sprinted towards the front of the entrance of the Game Hole and see Debbie waiting. There's a trash can next to her. Randall must be in there. Debbie spotted me and started to wave at me. I waved back.

Exhausted, I leaned against the counter with my arm and catch my breath.

"Ok, Julian! No time to rest! Let's go to your place!" Debbie shouted.

"Ok. Fine." I replied, catching my breath.

Debbie took the lid off of the trash can and took Randall out. He's covered with little bits of pieces of trash. Debbie put the lid back on the trash can.

Greg looked at Debbie.

"Hey! Tell Randy to take a looong hot shower when he wakes up. That'll surely take the stench off of him." Greg told Debbie.

Debbie looked back.

"I will." Debbie smiled.

Debbie looked back at me.

"You are going to carry Randy on our way back!" Debbie commanded.

She puts Randy on my back. So, I have no choice but to carry him.

"Why me?" I whined.

"Because I said so!" Debbie responded.

"Fine." I said in defeat. No one has the guts to talk back to Debbie. If they do, they will most likey end up in the hospital.

On our way back to my place, Debbie asked me a question.

"How did Howard handle the news about Randy leaving?" Debbie asked.

"I told him Randall will be at my place with you. But, he was too focused on the game in front of him. I'm not sure if he actually heard a word I said." I answered.

"Eh. He'll realize that later." Debbie shrugged.

"How come Greg didn't react that much about Randall being in a trash can?" I asked.

"I told him it was a punishment from a bet he lost to; and that he tried to resist, so he ended up asleep and tied up." Debbie simply answered.

"Ok." I said.