Chapter 4: Disguise Time

Julian P.O.V.:

"Ok, Julian! We're heading to that store over there!" Debbie announced, pointing to a clothing store.

"Uh. Why?" I questioned.

"First, we'll get disguise. Then, we'll sneak into the Game Hole without those two shoobs knowing. And finally, we'll eavesdrop over them and find out Randy's the Ninja." Debbie explained.

I was silent.

"Aren't you going to ask anything?" asked a confused Debbie.

"Oh, yes! Very well, then." I said. "That is an excellent idea, Debbie!"

"Of course." Debbie smirked.

"Let's be on our way then, Debbie." I said.

The both of us walked to the clothing store she pointed to before. We entered and I followed Debbie with a cart as she dumped some clothes in there. Afterwards, I continued pushing the cart into the males area next. She was looking around trying to find a perfect disguise for me. I, too, looked around. Then, I spotted a white hat.

I yelped in fear.

"What's wrong, Julian?" Debbie asked. She was holding a red T-shirt.

"Th-th-th-that!" I stuttered, pointing to the white hat.

Her eyes went wide.

"Don't worry, Julian. It's just a stupid hat." Debbie reassured me.

She walked over to the hat and grabbed it. She looked around the the sides of the hat and smirked.

"It's just a plain old hat. No evil skulls on it." Debbie pointed out. She spun the hat around for me to see. "Someone must have decided they didn't want the hat anymore and just left it here. I'll tell an employee to place it back where it belongs." Debbie said.

I let out a sigh.

"Thank you, Debbie. But, please do come back quickly. You know I don't like to be alone for too long." I said, with a small giggle.

"I know." Debbie responded.

Debbie ran to find the closest employee. After a few moments, she came back.

"Ok! Now to find you an outfit!" Debbie cheered.

"Hehe! Yep!" I laughed.

After a few minutes, we found an outfit.

We went to the customer service area and purchased our outfits. We then went to the changing rooms to change our outfits. After we did that, we left the store and sprinted towards the Game Hole.

 After we did that, we left the store and sprinted towards the Game Hole

We entered the Game Hole and hid behind a large game machine.

"Ok. I see them." Debbie whispered. "They're playing GravePunchers."