I wriggled out of Kian's arms and got back up and stood beside Heidi. I pulled out my phone and saw a thousand texts from my mum and dad asking where I was. I texted saying I was getting food with Heidi and thay said be back soon, I didn't reply instead I just turned my phone off and put it back in my pocket. I looked up and saw Jc and Kian still standing there, I smiled a little because we were slowly going into a awkward silence. all of us just stood there smiling when Heidi blurted out " gay babies " I burst out laughing and Kian and Jc just stood there with confused looks on their faces. I spoke up and said " it's a inside joke. I taught her to say that when ever there was a awkward silence it always makes me laugh." They only looked at us like we were aliens. "any way Erin and I should get going to the food court " Heidi said "yer um so bye guys" i said, "wait can we get ur numbers plzz" Jc said. "sure" we both said, we gave them our phones and they gave us theirs. I put my name in as : Erin☁️the☁️great: and Jc his as : cloudy boy☁️: Heidi put hers as : Heidi💩: and Kian put his in as :Kiki💫: we all laughed at our phoned when we got them back. Heidi and I said bye and walked down stairs. "Heidi we only came down to see Jc remember, lol we r stupid." I said "haha yeah let's go back up, ur parents r probley wondering where we r" Heidi said. We walked back upstairs and into our room.

🌞🌞🌞 next morning 🌞🌞🌞

I woke up to the sound of birds. I got up, stretched and looked in the mirror. I went into the kitchen to see a note on the fridge. it read
Honey and Heidi,
Your father and I have been called back to work for around 4 days. be good, there is some money in ur purse.
Love mum dad.
I put the note back and opened the fridge, I got out some frozen waffles and ate some. I finished and put the plate in the dishwasher. I went back upstairs and checked my phone as usual. I had got three texts

Jc
"Hey I was wondering if u would like to hand today"
Jc
"Hey again, if u come we could make a video together with Heidi if u want"

Kian
"Sup the great, just wondering if u want to go to the beach today"
I replied to Jc saying sure, I also replied to Kian saying what time. I got no response yet from either yet.
I got back up and from my bed cause it was only making me got to sleep agian. I decided to wake up Heidi...