the way u look at me

Jr's OPV
THE day I met him,was after winning 1st place on jyp audition.agency annnounced two 1st place winners.one was myself other name, i didnt hear clearly because i was overwhelmed by winning.when I saw the person who also won the audition,he looked like a hard person to approach but when I was starring at him,he suddenly met eyes with me.I just felt I need to go and talk with him.without thinking anything,I went to the direction he was.he was just staring at my eyes till I reached him.when I reached him I did not know what to do,i just suddenly introduced myself to him."Hi,I'm park jinyoung ."He seemed to be a bit surprise and suddenly started to laught like crazy ,well I can understand! Having the same name as AGENCY CEO is funny!and I just lol with him.Then he raised his voice."my name is lim jaebum! "I was like"haha, are u kidding me!my real name is park jinyoung, I wasn't kidding!lim jaebum (one of the most respected musician in Korea.) Then u started to say,"I can understand u ,but it isn't a joke"then I just wanted to punch u."ya,why laughing at my name,when u have an even worser name!!haha"u and me just laughed together.then our trainee days started with shownu hyung.shownu hyung reminds me that day.when he left,I was totally departed.I don't know the reason but I felt like my whole world collapsed.The moment I was crying besides stairs, I could hear the footsteps of a person coming near me and rumbling through a pocket.When I raised my head,I saw him offering me a handkerchief. He was staring at me,but that stare was different.I could feel something more in that stare.His eyes got teary seeing me cry but his stare was full of something I can't explain .Then he suddenly let go of my eyes,I just started to stare at the thin air.I was sad because of shownu hung but ur stare that was telling me something.then u said that let's go to the studio,again our eyes met,he approached me while staring at my eyes as I was drained by crying u helped me to get up but still both of us did not let go of each others eyes.even after raising up,we were staring at each other.ur stare started to be stronger and stronger,it started to draw me in.I didn't know until our noses touched,both of us were reaching each others face,ur hand was approaching my face,at the moment we could hear footsteps from the lobby.u dragged me under the stairs. Both of us were close to each other.I could hear his breath and heartbeat.JYP was passing from the place where we were,then u flashed a smile at me.u dragged me out from under the stairs and raised ur voice. "Ya,come with me."
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Hey,this was second chap!!hope u like it!!!forgive me if this chapter is not good! I'm just a beginer!thank u!place comment if u can,vote If u can too! Thankx!♡♥♡u,he=JB
as in here Jr liked shownu but didn't realise it himself.only the one who loves him could totally understand him! Oh and my GOT7 BIAS IS JR! I TOTALLY LIKED BINOR FROM JJ PROJECT DAYS!