"Yes, sir.." his voice simmers down.

"Commander Erwin never applied any rules on how you should find Cadet ___, did he?"

The guy became quit.

" I thought so, now shut up and get your asses to the dining hall!" Keith shouts at everyone. Leaning back to the guy quivering in fear,"Or would you rather give me 10 more laps around the field."

"No,Sir. I understand!" The guy replies with a salute, his eyes shut tight.

You walk alongside Mikasa, Eren and Armin, making your way down the hall to the dining area. Sasha, Connie and Renier following just a step behind.

You see Jean walking alongside Marco. Jean glares at you, as you made eye contact. You smirk at him, and that pisses him off. Marco lets out a small laugh, as he holds Jean back by his jacket sleeve.

" I wonder what our prize is" Connie said, walking happily with his hands behind his head.

" Maybe it's a feast? We haven't had a proper meal since we got back" Renier said scratching the back of his head.

While Sasha drools with a blushed face, thinking of the various foods in her head.

Indeed, it is a feast. The doors to the dining hall was wide open. The smell of roasted meat, soup, and different whiff of delicious smells fills up your nostrils.

"Wahh~" you hear Historia said. All of you awe at the sight. The dining hall was decorated with lights, full of Christmas spirit. The smell of fresh pine wrath hanging on the doors,lightens your senses as you go further into the hall.

Tables lined up along the walls, covered with platters of various food to eat. People are already lined up with plates in hand .

Quickly getting in line with an empty plate, you stands behind Sasha who already couldn't hold her excitement with all the food in front of her. Eren stands behind you, picking up two slices of ham with the tongs.

You eye the juicy meatballs gathered in a big bowel. Picking up the silver tongs, you, pick up a meatball. Only to have it drop back down into the silver bowel. You frown at it, with full concentration. Trying to pick up another meatball, as if disobediantly rolls out of the grasps of your tong.

"You're holding up the line, princess." a voice close in on you from behind.

" You have to push it in hard" you hear Levi's voice suddenly whispering into your ear. You almost jumped, as his hands place itself onto yours, guiding your hands to the meatball and jabs at it. " Like this." you became self conscious all of a sudden, you feel Levi's warm chest press against your back. His hot breathe glides on the skin of the nape of your neck,as he looks over your shoulder. Levi picks up the meatball with your tongs, but instead of placing it on your plate, he hold out his own. You watch the juicy meatball drop into his plate. Then he left you only with an empty tong in hand. You turn your head quickly, only to see Levi carrying his plate to his seat, he smirks. Eren's jaw drops slightly, as he senses the intimacy between you and Levi.

That got you just a bit angry. "Gahh..!" You jab at the meatball, getting one on the first try. After filling your plate with mouth watering food, you sit down across from Sasha. Because watching her eat, makes any type of food looks good.

After an hour of just stuffing yourselves, you lean back with your arms supporting your body, looking up at the beautifully decorated walls. "That's the life" Connie sighs in satisfaction. While Sasha comes back with nothing in hand. You almost couldn't hold your laughter, as you lean over the table, as she sat down. You place your hand on her chest, "You've grown, Sasha." Sasha quickly grabs your hand away, looking around franticly, quietly says, "Shhhh...!" placing her index finger on her lip. It felt like a whole chuck of ham was stashed underneath her shirt. Eren blush at the sight.