4. BACK TO HOME

LONDON, (9:00 PM) SAME EVENING:

Aditya and Nandini returned home back from office. Meghana who was sitting in the living room, greeted them. The routine was same like everyday, But today there was a change. The house was completely quiet. Meghana bought water for them and told them to freshen up so she can serve the dinner. Both of them nodded at her and went towards their room. Here, Meghana looked at Tanvi's room sadly and went to arrange the dinner. Three of them ate their dinner in complete silence and went to sleep.

As her regular habit, Nandini moved towards Tanvi's room to check on her, but was surprised seeing her sleeping on the study table. In morning when Nandini had scolded Tanvi, she had been sad and crying a lot. She understood her mistake and started thinking ways of convincing her Mamma. She first completed her homework, as she didn't wish to make Nandini more angry and as it was a holiday she had the whole day to make a Sorry card for her. While making the card, she had slept there only. Here this gesture brought tears in Nandini's eyes. Her baby was so mature. She didn't take her scolding in a wrong way.

Nandini went back to the kitchen and heated the food. She brought it in Tanvi's room and moved to wake her up.

NANDINI (lovingly): Tanvi.. Tanu.. wake up baby.. have your dinner.. See it's your favourite Biryani.. Come on get up..

TANVI (rubbing her eyes): Yes mumma... You're back.. I'm so sorry mamma.. I'll never repeat such thing again.. please don't be angry on me ... I'm sorry... Sorry...

Tanvi became emotional and her eyes flooded with tears. Nandini immediately took her in embrace and started rubbing her back. She kissed her forehead and said,

NANDINI: It's okay baby.. Now have your dinner jaldi se.. And sleep.. Tomorrow you've school..

TANVI: Yeshh Mamma..

Nandini smiled at her and started feeding her. After completing her dinner, Tanvi snuggled more into Nandini. It was a clear indication that Tanvi wanted to sleep with her today. After keeping the plates aside, Nandini picked up Tanvi and moved towards her room. Both of them got in the bed and slept.

_________________________________

LONDON , NEXT MORNING

IN ADIMEG'S ROOM:

Aditya and Meghana were sleeping while cuddling each other. It has been their daily routine from past 3 years. Whenever they used to meet after a long duration their days were spent like this with each other. They both needed no-one else than them. Though they had an arrange marriage, the love between them was infinite.

As the sunrays started disturbing their sleep, Aditya opened his eyes to view the most beautiful woman of his life. He gently tucked the small hair strand behind her ear, which was blocking his view. He kept staring at her lovingly. Meghana's sleep too broke due the sunlight, but she made a bad face and snuggled more into Aditya to avoid the light. Being more than happy to do so, he eagerly cuddled her.

Finally after observing her for nearly two hours, he decided to wake her up. He caressed her hair and said,

ADITYA: (lovingly) Meghana.. Baby wake up...

MEGHANA: (like a baby) No na Aditya... I want to sleep for some more time.

ADITYA: Arey but.. Okay you sleep again.. But after having your breakfast