3. MISUNDERSTANDINGS

HOSPITAL :

As Nandini was walking towards the cafeteria of the hospital, Mukti and Aliya saw her. At first they were surprised to see her over here but later understood that she came her for her chacha. Both of them passed a mean look to each other. Mukti pointed Aliya towards Dhruv. Aliya gave her a nod and turned towards Dhruv.

ALIYA: (extra sweetly) Dhruv baby... Can you please get me some low fat sandwiches from the cafe opposite to the hospital...??

DHRUV: Sure baby....

ALIYA: Aww... Thank you baby...

Dhruv smiled at her and went from there. Aliya turned towards Mukti whereas Mukti gave her a ' I'm impressed' look.

ALIYA: Mukti... What should we do now..??

MUKTI: I don't know Aliya... But she shouldn't be there in our lives...

ALIYA: I know that dear....

MUKTI: What if we.........

ALIYA: Superb idea Mukti.... Let's go...

Aliya and Mukti moved from there and took a table near Nandini. They behaved as if they didn't notice her. They sat there and started with their plan.

ALIYA: I'm worried for Veebha, Mukti....

MUKTI: Don't worry Aliya... Sab kuch theek Ho jaye ga....

ALIYA: No mukti... I know how the baby is important for them... But shouldn't have taken this risk.... Aur upar se Manik ka phone bhi unreachable hai....

MUKTI: But Cabir usse lane Gaya hai na... I just hope Ki Veebha Ki delivery sahi salamat Ho....

ALIYA: Hmmm.... What do you think girl ya boy..??

MUKTI: Manik Ki tarah ek handsome boy..

ALIYA: Nope... I think Veebha jaisi beautiful girl...

MUKTI: Lets see.. What happens...!!

Both smirked at each other and Mukti looked towards Nandini. And that poor soul got soo much hurt because of all these talks..

NANDINI'S POV:-

When I saw Mukti and Aliya siting on the near table, I got happy and was going to go towards them. But as they were busy in their convo I waited till they finished. Aliya mentioned some Veebha... Who is she..?? Why should Manik be there for Veebha's delivery..?? What...?? Did they just say Manik and Veebha's baby...?? Means Manik married someone else... Means whatever he said that day was true... My being there or not DOESN'T MATTERS TO HIM...!!