A whole other person...

[Monday]

Today they had to go to school.Of course no one liked school.

Mingi got ready and went to school.As he got there he spotted Yunho right away.Yunho looked at him and quickly looked away.Mingi was sad that he didn't have his best friend anymore.Every time he try to talk to him he would ignore him.

He walked past Yunho and his new group of friends.While he was going to his locker one of Yunho's new friends tripped him.

"Hey!Why the fuck did you trip me"Mingi protested

"Your the one that fell by yourself stop blaming others for your clumsy"Jonho replied

Yunho just laughs

"You've changed"Mingi told Yunho

"Let's go guys"Yunho said while rolling his eyes at Mingi

Mingi felt his heart shatter.He could feel his eyes getting watery so he just decided to get out of school.He started crying on his way out.He didn't care if people saw him he just wanted to get out.He couldn't take it anymore, he didn't care about anything anymore.He went home packed his things and started running.He didn't care were he went he just wanted to get away from there.

"Why did I believe him?Why?!"Mingi thought as he was running

Mingi decided to rent a cabin 3 hours away from were he live.It was close from the place they went camping to.

[2 weeks later]

Mingi's mom has been really worried about him.So was Yunho, he hasn't seen Mingi ever since last time. He felt bad but acted as like nothing had happened.Mingi's mom had already asked Yunho but he said he didn't know anything.Mingi wouldn't answer to calls or texts but today he decided to text his mom and tell him he was okay.

Mom♥️

MinMin💓🧸:
Mom i'm okay stop worrying
Seen 2:45
Mom♥️:
Come Home!
Seen 2:47

Mingi had left her on Seen as soon as he told her he was okay.

*Back with Yunho*

Yunho felt guilty cause he knew it was all his fault that Mingi had run away.He felt so guilty he had to tell his mom.

"Mom can I talk to you"Yunho asked

"Sure" She answered

"It's my fault Mingi ran away"He says while braking down

"No it's not sweetie, don't blame yourself"

"Yes it is mom, my friends tripped him and talked bad about him" he confessed

His mom was shocked cause she knew that wasn't her son.It felt like someone else was taking over his son's body.

"Do you know where he might be?"She asked

"I-i don't know, I have a feeling he's close to where we went camping" He responded