The Trip🏕

Mingi woke up excited, He remembered today he was going to go camping with Yunho.

He liked him a lot.

He got his stuff for camping such as a tent, food, pillows and blankets.The tent was big enough for them to sleep in. It could fit a whole family.

He quickly ran to Yunho' house since it wasn't that far away,it was just 2 houses away.

Once he got there he just got in and went to Yunho's room.He never knocked since it felt like his own house.

Mingi got to Yunho's room and yelled "Yunho!!!"While running up to him and giving him a big hug.

"Mingi!!!"Yunho responded while hugging him back

"I'm so excited!" Mingi said

"Same, it's going to be so fun we are going to have the best time ever!"Yunho replied in excitement

——Time Jump——*Nothing really happened there they just put their stuff of the car and went to the camping site*

Once they put up the tent it was getting dark so they just decided to got to sleep since they were going to be there for a week.

It started raining with thunder and lightning.Yunho was terrified of lightning and Mingi knew it.

A thunder came and Yunho jumped.Mingi noticed that he was scared so he went closer to yunho and cuddled next to him to calm him down.

Yunho got nervous.He felt Mingi's breathing in his neck. He eventually calmed down and went to sleep.

*The Next Day*

Mingi woke up cuddled up next to Yunho.He was comfortable so he just played with Yunho's hair.

After 10 minutes Yunho woke up

"Sorry did I wake you up"

"No it's okay"Yunho smiled at Mingi

Their faces were so close they slowly started to lean in but the Yunho got up and said

"We should get up"Yunho got startled

Yunho got out of the tent and Mingi was just there.His heart shattered,he wanted to kiss Yunho so bad.

***
Hope you guys enjoy the story so far I post every day of the week except Friday since I want to focus on doing my homework.I will post 3 part a day so this is one.

Just a reminder in the story Mingi and Yunho are both 19

Sorry I made this part short but hope u enjoyed