Chapter Six

Another day another memory.

When the cops and ambulance got to the mansion we had already composed our laughter. They asked us where our friend was and we cried and said the attic.

When they left somebody called our parents and Eleanor's parents and gave us some blankets because we left ours inside and they wouldn't let us go in. We didn't want to tell them we wanted to see our master piece again.

When our parents got to the mansion they hugged us and told us everything would be ok. When the police got back with Elinor's body we cried louder. They tried to ask us questions but our parents stepped in and told them that they should ask us when we weren't traumatized and in shock.

Our parents took us home and babied us and told us that we could skip school that week.

When we got back to school we were the talk of the month probably the talk for the rest of the school year everyone asked how we were the teachers always took pity on us and never called on us. They also gave us very little homework from when we missed a week of school.

Our popularity rose really high and very quickly. I loved it. We got invited for every party.

The police called our parents to make an appointment to talk about what had happened that day. So we agreed to go the girls and I had already made the the story it went like this.

Elinor told us that she had to go to the bathroom and told not to wait for her to start the movie because she had already seen it. So we did after a while we noticed that she hadn't come back from the bathroom then we noticed that my curling iron was gone. We searched for her and it took us a while for us to find her because it is a mansion it as a lot of rooms.

We reunited at the living room. Then we decided to check the attic because Amy noticed that we hadn't checked that part of the house.

Then you can guess our surprise when we saw that she had killed herself.

The story wasn't to solid but we also didn't want it to be too perfect.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Riley, time for school!" My moms yelling brought me back from my daze.