Telling them- sort of...

Wingers P.O.V-

I awake and I open my eyes sleepily. I let out a long yawn as I get up and stretch my wings. I see that summer wasn't in the sleep cave. She must have already woke up. I quietly walk over to the door making sure not to disturb the other sleeping Rescue Riders. I see Dak, Layla and Summer sitting around the fire with fish cooking over the fire for Dak and Layla. Summers us just eating some raw fish. I look over to the sky and see the sun just barley fully over the water, it's just after sunrise.

"Hey winger how'd you sleep?" Layla asked me.

"Ok I guess." I say not really wanting to tell them that I've been having a weird feeling lately. I've also been hearing a voice in my head. It's kinda creepy.

"Couldn't sleep?" Summer asks seeming a little worried.

"Not really." I responded.

"Why's that?" Layla asked.

"I'm not sure....I've got feeling that something going to happen but not like a bad feeling but different.." I say not what else I could really say to describe it.

"Huh, that's weird...everything been pretty normal. Well our normal, you know flying around rescuing people and helping out the village." Dak says spreading out his arms when he says 'flying' trying to make his arms look like wings, also moving them around to seem flying like. While doing this motion he almost hits Leyla in the face since they were sitting on the same log, being very close to each other. She raises an eyebrow at her our brother with an annoyed face. He just chuckles, glancing away awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck adding to the awkward motions. She just rolls her eyes playfully with an smirk on her face now and continues eating.

"Yeah but if everything's been our normal then doesn't that mean something could happen?" I say trying to state my point.

"I guess...your probably just want something exciting to happen." Dak say, not believing me.

"I guess so." I say knowing it's probably not nothing because I've been hearing a voice.. I turn my head right from the fire pit. Something inside me wants to go that way. Like I'm being drawn that way. I stare off in the distance but decide to ignore it. People say when your gut or instinct tells you to do something your supposed to listen to it but whatever drawing me there could mean danger and I don't want to hurt or injure my friends. If what's telling me to go that way is dangerous...I just don't want them to get hurt.

Ok that chapter was kinda creepy, somethings calling him. Hmmm what could it be? Also if you see any spelling errors please tell me so I can fix it. Also try not to be harsh this fanfic isn't going to award worthy. Because it's not like I'm an world famous author so just try to enjoy it. ;)