29 - Dream

//CW//

"Good morning, Yeddeong."

"Oh, hey."

"Hey." In the most primitive daylight, the flakes of maize and marigold rays of the sun were all lavishing over the downtown, glinting off the pristine windowpanes, and forging its aurora across people's dilated pupils. "I really woke up early to catch up with you this morning."

It caused to knit Yeji's expression. "What? I just ate breakfast, and if you want to have it, there are still some food left inside. Ryujin?"

Quickly, Ryujin shook her head, grinning. "I didn't come for that. Perhaps, next time?"

"What really brings you here?" Yeji adjusted the straps of her rucksack, stepping out of their gateway, and put the lock on it. "I know you arrive at school exactly when the bell rings. You're too early today, huh?"

"How do you know that?"

"You just want me to expose myself again how I know you so well and how I'm so into you."

"Isn't true?" Yeji neglected the cockiness within her, sheepishly pursing her lips in mischief. "I'm kidding."

"Are you trying to replace the distinct shades of red? You're intensely flustered, Yeddeong." Teasing even more, Ryujin then flashed her notorious smirk that wooed the girls at school. Yeji, meanwhile, was accepting the fate she would always be enchanted to Ryujin even she was making fun of her specifically these past few days. "Aren't you going to do something? Pinch my arm or twist my ear?"

"Why?"

"Because I'm annoying you this early."

"It's one of the things I like about you." Well, that was something Ryujin wasn't prepared of. The shades of red she was throwing off to Yeji was now painted all over her face. "So, why are you really here? I'm going to school now."

"That's the point, I'm bringing you to hell."

"Are you sure about not going to classes?"

Considering the circumstances occured last week, the pink haired girl decided to alleviate the strident jeopardy for a while. It also simply meant sloughing off her unbroken attendance, but accomplishing the requirements through Chaeryeong's help.

Sighing, she perceived the response in her stillness. "Come on, hop on my bicycle. What a beautiful morning, right?"

"Right."

"As soon as she began cycling on the motion, Ryujin lowered her head, emplacing it above Yeji's shoulder. "I won't ruin it this time, Yeddeong."

"What do you mean?"

"I won't bring up things that will wreck our mood the time we were exactly like this." Humming, the cat eyed girl maintained her eyes on the street. "You fell asleep really early last night."

"Does two am still sound early?"

They talked for five hours.

"For me, yes. You were snoring."

"I don't snore!"

"You do, and I don't mind. It's cute." Yeji didn't know what was going on. The pink haired girl was in her most elated state and Yeji didn't exactly perceive if that was a good presage for the day. She, going to school, was a terrible deception.