04 - Simba

"Yeji, are students inside their rooms now?"

"Yeji, have you checked the cafeteria and its displayed menu? How about tables? chairs?"

"Yeji, where will be their staying place for their break? Make sure the room is clean."

Since the first hours of the day, Yeji had lost the count on how many times the teachers and professors, basically almost the whole faculty staff uttered her name left and right. And Yeji surprisingly was able to handle the things under pressure even though her main job was to only accommodate the presence of the visiting guests for the accreditation for this day but it felt the entire community is on her shoulders. Everyone was looking for her.

Nonetheless, Yeji was indeed a great leader, a checklist in her hand was all marked by an 'okay' sign, meaning Yeji had completed all the tasks given to her and assigned to her people. With the help of the other key officers, a calm and sunny face was clearly visible for Yeji despite encountering a bombarding conflicts to her face.

A bead of sweat slid down on her sweaty forehead, Yeji was about to wipe it off with her bare hand but somebody was fast to do it for her. She felt a soft, cottony, and smooth tissue paper across her cheeks, making her stunned and ataken back. She looked up as she stepped backwards to see the unknown.

She perceived a gummy smile, cute dimples and a very clean face. Offering the unused ply of tissue, the person waited for her to get it but Yeji timidly smiled and declines the kind attempt. "You didn't have to, but thank you."

"I wanted to though."

"I have to go down and check the cafeteria."

Heather pursed his plump lips, eyes really seemed concerned about Yeji's weariness. "I'll do it for you, stay here. I'm gonna handle it."

Eyes bright, Yeji flashed a toothy grin, and the guy couldn't help himself but fluster. "I don't think it's a nice idea, it's my own task to do."

"Actually it is, when it is my way little way to help you. Besides, you might help me too."

Yeji amusingly furrowed her brows but still smiling, putting down the checklist on her hips level. "Help me get home later, what do you think, Miss President?" And from that, she willingly nodded as a sign of acceptance.

As if he knocked the lottery jackpot, Heather closes his fist and yielded a "yes" gesture. He quickly trailed off after he perceives the cute reaction he got from Yeji whom watched him.

Yeji quirked her eyebrows up, handing the checklist notebook to Chaeryeong. "Have you thought about giving him other things to do?"

"No? He's done handful things already. Why?"

Shrugging off, Ryeong stepped aside. "Because I think he won't refuse any stuff you tell him."

"How can you say that?" Yeji yielded a giggle, she didn't know what the girl was speaking about.

"Let's just say..." Chaeryeong trailed off, and acted surprised after seeing the packages came in the room for the guests as a token gift.

"The certificates are here. I'll talk with the committees. Mister Parker was looking for you, see him at his class later, he told me."

A nice way to get away from an interrogating segment you didn't really want to was to make abrupt excuses. Yeji nodded her head. Everyone was very much aware how busy they could be and yet her teacher in Art Class was searching out for her. It must be important.

Instead of meeting Mister Parker later, Yeji asked someone to be in charged monitoring everything which eventually happened to be Heejin. She exited the room, quickly making large footsteps on the way to her classroom.