4

A-actually...I don't t-think I can talk about wh-what happened...I'm s-sorry...

Deku POV
"I-I'm a l-l-little...." I quickly squeeze my eyes shut, tearing up, afraid of what they will say or think.

'God they're gonna think I'm weird or crazy and toss me out like papa wanted too-' my thoughts are c it off my four people hugging me tightly.

"W-wha-" I'm cut off again by Kiri. "Izu, we don't care about that, it doesn't matter to us in a bad way, we'll still take care of you, but now that we know you're a little it will make it a lot easier." He tells me and gives me a toothy grin, causing me to wipe my eyes and smile a little.

"Yeah, it doesn't matter, we won't look at you any differently except in a good way" Kami says and smiles, the others agreeing.

"G-god thank y-you...I w-was so worried you wouldn't accept me...." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding as the boys chuckle, Kacchan ruffling my hair. "No problem, nerd." He says as I smile wide, trying not to cry.

"So now that we know, and we were planning to go shopping for you today, do you want to have a room for your little space and to sleep in?" I hear Denki chime in.

I nod and smile a little more. "Y-yes please..." I fiddle with my fingers a little, trying my hardest to not slip into my space from all the stress and just everything happening around me, my eyes dilated and undilating (they do that when he's slipping).
"Hey are you okay Izu-" Denki is cit off by Kacchan with a scoff. "He's obviously slipping dumbass" he snaps out, causing me to flinch a little.

"It s alright Izuku, you can slip~" Shouto tells me in a soft voice, coming closer and picking me up in his strong muscular sexy arms- god damnit I'm to gay for this shit.

"P-promise? I-I can w-wait until we're done sh-shopping?..." I say in a shaky(ish) voice as I strain myself to not slip.

"Mhm, promise" they all say to me, walking back to the room we were in at first, Shouto still holding me close to that hot ass ripped chest and chiseled- damnit stop it author!!!

"Mm, o-okay....but did y-you bring my stuff f-from my house??"

Kiri nods. "Yep! All your stuff is with us? Why?" He asks me with a slightly confused face, opening the door to the room

"B-because my little space things are with it, and there are c-certain things I really need for my space." I tell them in a serious tone, the boys nodding and sitting me on the bed, it being harder to not slip.

Shouto hands me a box and I open it, grabbing the things I have that I'll definitely need, including my blanket, stuffed bunny Ellie, and my paci.

"Th-there. N-now before I sl-slip you guys need to know th-that in my l-little space I'm v-very sensitive and touchy f-feely, which m-means I'm going to want to be held and l-loved on, alright? P-please don't think it's f-fake or anyth-thing, I r-really am a l-little..." I say kinda fast, the males nodding anyway.

"Go ahead and slip, Izuku, we'll take care of you~" Shouto says calmly, all four of them walking over and sitting on the bed with me, all smiling sweetly...well, maybe not Kacchan, he's just kinda, grinning...Hm, maybe they do actually care...

I nod and let myself slip, rubbing my eyes and turning to the four boys, slowly smiling wide. "H-h-hai~"

HAH, GOTCHA BITCH!! THIS IS A TEASER!!!!
Words: 700

Nah I'm just playing with you-

Shouto POV
Ohmygodhessocutewhatthefu-

SIKE IM NOT PLAYING WITH YOU BYE BYE!!!!!

Word count: 704