2

Denki POV
¨This is the house right?¨ *I ask my boyfriends as i park the sleek black car next to the green haired teens window, being able to smell weed and whisky from the outside.
¨Mhm, this is it¨ My blonde bombshell says from the back, cock( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ing his gun and putting it on his waist.
¨Yep, time to go and get the kid!¨ Ejirou exclaims, getting a small knife and putting it in his sleeve¨
¨Yeah, lets hurry, i don't wanna be near this hell looking place much longer. We got the papers right?¨ My half and half boyfriend says in a monotone voice, a hateful glint in his two toned eyes.
¨Yep!¨ I say as i put the keys in my pocket, grabbing my own gun as we get out, walking up to the front, knocking on the door.
A gruff ¨Im comin¨ is heard and then a man, presumably the teens father opens the door and sees us, grinning a little¨. You guys here for Izuku's services?~¨
We all cringe a little mentally at the fact this bastard can say that so nonchalantly.
¨Yeah, we are¨ Katsuki huffs out, walking inside with the rest of us, coughing a little at the strong smell of pot and gin.
¨He's in his room~ Do with him as you please boys~ you paid enough to where i dont give a shit whatcha do with the lil shit. Enjoy~¨. God damn i wanna punch this fucker.
¨Oh trust m~ We will, trust us~¨ Eijirou says in a fake purr, the father pointing to the teen, Izuku's room and going back to tripping balls with his friends.
¨C'mon boys¨ I say as we walk to his room, getting a little excited (not like that) because of what were about to do.
Shouto quietly opens the door, seeing the green haired teen sleeping. Oh wow.
His room is very girlish, not that that's a problem, i think it's cute. ¨This is cute, i like it¨
¨Then we can make his room like this back home, because we're gettin' this kid the fuck out of here¨ Katsuki says as he walks up to the small boy.
¨Kiri, get everything that can be taken with us in here, half 'n half go out there and distract those assholes while me and Pikachu get th' kid to the car. If they notice us you know what to do.¨ Katsu orders us in a hushed tone as to not wake the green haired cutie up.
We all nod and get to work, Eiji getting the grenettes stuff and putting it in boxes, hopping out the window and putting them in the car and coming back in.
Sho walks out and sits with those assholes, smoking a cig withe them and distracting them so we can get Izuku out the window to our car.
¨Alright, Kat, stand at the door in case the kids dad comes in,ill carry him to the car.¨ I say in a hushed tone, walking up to the teens bed.
Kiri and Katsu nod, Eji keeping the window open and Katsuki at the door.
I then lift the small boy up, surprised by how light he is, keeping him wrapped up in a blanket and climbing out the window carefully, feeling him stir in my arms.
¨Mm, w-wha..¨ Izuku says sleepily as he looks up at me, his eyes instantly going wide as hes about to scream.
I put a finger to my lips and smile softly. ¨Shh, we're getting you out of here Izuku¨ I say in a gentle tone, getting to the car and setting him inside, getting in after.
He still looks spooked, but nods, wrapping the blanket around him more. "W-why?... n-no one ever w-want to h-help m-me.." the small teen says in a quiet, shaky voice.
"Because we know what he's done to you and what he lets his friends do to you, and it's not right". Damn that bastard makes me pissed off.
"Do you want me to explain how we knew Izuku?" The teen nods, leaning on the seat sideways to look at me.
"Alrighty" I then see Kat coming out with Ei, then I hear some yelling as it soon gets muffled, Sho hopping out the window after them.
They walk up to the car and I see Izuku tense up, curling up more and watching their every move.
"Hey it's okay Izu, they don't wanna hurt ya" I say as reassuring as I can. "We all want to help you"
"Yeah and to do that let's get the fuck out of here" Kat Huffs out and gets in Th driver's seat, Ei getting in the front and Sho getting in the back with me.
"P-p-romise?..." he stutters out, being looked at by all of us.
"Promise, we really do want to get you to a safer place" My bf Shouto says in a monotone/gentle voice.
Izuku nods a little and relaxes just a bit.
Bakubae starts the car and as soon as we start to drive we see Izuku's dad and his friends running out of the house and screaming.
"Hah! Stupid bastards!!" Kat yells out the window and flips them off as we speed away.
Skippy skippy to le house
Kiri POV
We get to the house and I looks in the back to see Denki laying on Sho's shoulder and the kid, I think Izuku, leaning on the window almost back asleep.
"We're here babes, and Izuku" I say getting out of the car and opening it for Izuku.
"T-thank y-you" the little teen say and gets out, but I see his knees buckle and instantly catch him on reflex, wrapping my arms around his really...really small waist... damn, did they not feed this kid?!?! "You okay Izuku?"
The kid looks really embarrassed and scared. "I-I'm s-so sorr-rry please d-don't h-hit m-me I d-didn't m-mean to f-f-fall!" He stammers our, trembling in my arms.
"Hey hey hey, I'm not going to hit you or hurt you, c'mon, lets get you in the house
Okay?" I say as I gently lift him up, carrying him inside, feeling him wrap his small arms around my neck. I smile.
Bakubro, Denki, and Sho walk inside, Katsuki lingering next to me and glancing at the cutie in my arms, pulling the blanket over him more. "Poor kid, did you see how skinny he is?" I say in a quietish voice to Kat, frowning a little as Izuku shivers in my arms.
"Tch, course I did shitty hair, the little nerd is frail and skinny as fuck, got some cuts and bruise on 'im too". I looks back down at him as we walk in the gate to the house, walking inside and going upstairs to one of 4 floors. "Who's room are we gonna have him in until we make his room??" I say as I look at my boyfriends.
"He can sleep with me tonight, I don't mind" I hear Sho say in a monotone(ish) voice, walking up and holding his arms out for the small teen.
"Alright babe, that's fine, but first, I think we need to wake him up and make sure he's okay, let him bathe and eat." I hum out, still giving him to Sho.
"M'kay, lets go to Todo's room and wake him up." Kami states and walks to Sho's room, Baku, Sho and I following him, Izuku sleeping peacefully in his arms.
Denki opens the door and walks in, Sho going and setting him on the bed.
"Izuku, Izuku wake up~" He Coos, rubbing his arm lightly.
The teen stirs and groans, opening his bright green eyes a little and looking at us, immediately sitting up and scooting away from us.
"Hey calm down Izuku, we don' Wanna hurt cha" I tell him softly.
He nods a little but still has that fear in his eyes. "O-oh....okay..."
"We need to make sure you're okay nerd, so can you please come closer to us?" Bakubae says in the nicest voice he can manage.
"U-Um...s-sure.." he scoots towards us more and then gets on the floor with us.
"Thank you Izu, now I know this is gonna sound weird but can you take your shirt off for us? We need to see what he's done to you physically" Denki speaks up, looking at him soft soft eyes, he's the softest of all of us if I'm being honest.
"I-...y-yeah..." he murmurs and slowly takes his shirt off, and holy fucking shit...

Cliff hangeeeerrr!!!!!
Words: 1556