Soon, I was already in high school and it was a bit saddening that I just have too many things to do. I can't even eat at my favorite diner place! My lamb skewers! My lovely lamb skewers!

"I'll be troubling Uncle Tao to bring the usual, 5 pieces of lamb and another 5 pieces for pork" I said, my mind already wandering from the food I was about to eat.

The five of us decided to sit at the end of the diner and continued to watch each other. Soon, I find it too unbearable and poked Wei Xiu in his waist.

"Liu Ying have something to say"

This bas- argh! I knew I can't count on him! This evil scheming fox!

The other three looked at me, one with curiosity and the other with boredom. I gritted my teeth and just said.

"Let's celebrate our new made friendship! We're all friends right? We don't need to be too early of each other hehe~"

"Pfft- cough- yep, were friends now right?" Hao Ming Chen said as I continued to glare at him before calming myself.

I thought I only need to deal with one black bellied guy, turns out there's another one.

"I'll start then! My name's Hao Ming Chen as you all now know, I like girls and I love to dance. I'm a close friend of Xiu and one of his classmates. You may think I'm frivolous and you're right"

Wow.

I can't help but applaud him for not getting embarrassed, not even a bit. Just from his words, I can see Feng Mian sneering again, her eyes are like laser beams.

"I'm Wu Feng Mian, I like drawing and Liu Ying's best friend. I don't like playboys and I definitely do not like frivolous people"

Wow.

Again.

I think that's a provocation coming from Feng Mian. Her brother is a playboy and always gets her in trouble. Because of that, she absolutely despise playboys.

Thankfully, I can be reassured that Feng Mian won't fall for that frivolous man.

"I'm Y-Ying Aifen and I'm not really a sociable person. I like t-to read poems and my parents are both p-professors"

Professors? So that's the reason she's so gentle and classy! She really is a beauty with brain! A beauty who came from a literary family!

Good!

"My name is Xia Liu Ying and I love reading too! I'm friend with Feng Mian and uhh...well I can be consider as a close acquaintance of Wei Xiu. Anyways! I love to be friends with you- I mean all of you, yeah"

Feng Mian on the side clapped at me and I smiled at her gratefully. My left eye twitch, it means something bad is about to happen.

And I was right.

"I'm Zhang Wei Xiu and a very close friend of Liu Ying. She's a weird girl and she loves to kick me everytime she sees me. Don't be bothered by her occasional words, she got them from reading too much romance novels. I hope you can accommodate her, than you"

See! I'm right!

This guy- I stepped on his left foot and grinned at his obvious frown. He lifted his hands and patted my head then said.

"Be good"

Am I a freaking dog of yours?! Enraged at his action, I bit his hand as he flicked my forehead making me cry in pain.

"Wei Xiu you freaking bastard! You really want me to vomit from blood do you?!" I stood up and was about to pounce on him when the smell of meat wafted in the air making my eyes widen in happiness.

Once again, I glared at Wei Xiu and cursed him with my eyes before seating down. The luscious looking meat has now appeared in my eyes and I couldn't be bothered by this guy.

"Come on now! Let's eat!"

I didn't notice the worn out look on Feng Mian and the teasing grin from Ming Chen (his name is too long) nor the surprised look from Aifen and more so, the doting look Wei Xiu has given me.

All I know is that meat is in front of me and I would never indulge myself into a fight without getting my belly filled first.

***
Hi people! This day turned out to be more fine than yesterday. It's not too hot and it feels good to not feel myself heating up.

Anyways, I hope you like this chapter!

Please do VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.

Thank you!