Chapter 14

~Sammy's P.O.V.~

I clutched onto Viper's sleeve and glared at her. "Let me rephrase that. Where. Is. My. GIRLFRIEND?!?!" I shouted, nearly screaming the last part. I didn't care if the girls who saved me heard me. I just wanted to know where my girlfriend was! Viper sighed. "She should get here soon. She was right behind me." Then I heard a yell that came from a male, then I heard my beloved's voice yell, "Sammy? Are you in here?" U ran out and collapsed into her arms , crying. I overreact a lot. She just sighed and patted my back to calm me down. I looked up and she placed her lips on mine. I've always loved her kisses. Anyway, when she pulled away she asked, "Better?" I smiled and nodded. "Thanks." Someone cleared their throat behind us. I felt my cheeks heat up as if a match had been lit under them and I buried my face in Arielle's chest. "Hey, we won't judge! Taylor and I here are dating too!" I lifted my head and smiled at them.

----time skip----

~Arielle's P.OV.~

"OK, goodnight!" Sammy said and shut the door to our room that the people here and lent us. Within minutes she was on top of me and smothering me with kisses. I couldn't balme her though, we hadn't had sex in months. [. Uhm....] Deleted scene

Both breathing hard, we lay down to sleep. "Where the heck did you get that from?" I asked her. She giggled. "Its a secret!!" I rolled my eyes and we both fell asleep.